• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi | deal done

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Does this mean Elneny will be sold? Seems futile to have both.

Guendouzi, AMN, Xhaka, Torreira seems enough for two positions with Willock as emergency backup.

I think Emery will use AMN as the furthest forward midfielder in a midfield three. Xhaka/Torreira/Ramsey for the league and Elneny/Guendouzi/AMN for the league cup and Europa group stages.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If anything it’s bad news for Willock and Adelaide.

Willock may break through, but I don't see any sort of future for Adelaide nor do I care about him.

Does this mean Elneny will be sold? Seems futile to have both.

Guendouzi, AMN, Xhaka, Torreira seems enough for two positions with Willock as emergency backup.

I guess you are not including Özil in midfield then? I wouldn't want him on the wing, so difference in opinion I guess.

Nah, regardless of how many players we'd have in the 3 man CM (if that's the road we go down which I assume we are) I wouldn't class Özil as a CM ever. He's an attacker.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think Emery will use AMN as the furthest forward midfielder in a midfield three. Xhaka/Torreira/Ramsey for the league and Elneny/Guendouzi/AMN for the league cup and Europa group stages.

Exactly my thoughts. Then Mikky, Lucas Perez, Aubameyang, Özil, Lacazette, Iwobi and Welbeck to fight it out for the 3 slots up top.

Emery will know who he prefers, but for me pecking order wise in CM and up top would be -

CM - Ramsey, Torreira, Xhaka, AMN, Elneny, Guendouzi, Willock

Attacking positions - Aubameyang, Özil, Lacazette, Mkhitaryan, Perez, Welbeck, Iwobi, Nelson, Nketiah

So judging by that our best team would be a 4312.

Last edited:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
So, is this kid any good?

Why did he fall out with management at Lorient?

Preacher

Always Crying
Elneny/Guendouzi/AMN for the league cup and Europa group stages.
I'm afraid, that we would have trouble in EL group with that midfield, unless AMN would make jump in his performances level.

Guendouzi is just a kid. Needs more experience.

Stannis

I'm afraid, that we would have trouble in EL group with that midfield, unless AMN would make jump in his performances level.

i suspect in such games we might see Iwobi in midfield with Elneny and AMN behind

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

He has played Ligue 2. A lot more experience than Willock who got three starts in the group stages.

Preacher

Always Crying
He has played Ligue 2. A lot more experience than Willock who got three starts in the group stages.
Yeah, but he had more experienced players near him Wilshere and Elneny/Coquelin.

Matteo would have Elneny and another young player AMN.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I expected him to be much more defensive-minded than that highlight video suggests. Is he a... Ramsey replacement?!?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I like all the kids and am excited for their future but we will never play such a side when we have anything to lose in that game for EL.

EL is obviously a major target - we will not solely focus on the league for mission CL.

Gucci Piggy

Can’t wait to see our EL front 6:

————Nketiah———
Nelson———————Jeff
AMN—Willock—Guendouzi

------------Nketiah-----------
Perez----------------Welbeck
AMN----Elneny----Iwobi

Maybe Nelson in there or maybe even one of Laca/Mkhi with the other one starting the following PL game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom