• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Guendouzi come back?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

Matteo Guendouzi​

Outcast by Arteta?

Matteo-Guendouzi-Dele-Alli-Arsenal-Tottenham.jpg

Should we bring him back now that we kind of are in midfield crisis? What do you think?

Or are both too stubborn for it to be able to workout ?

Edit: Why can't i do a poll? Been on this forum longer than others here have lived

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Saying that… Marseille just received a 1 year transfer ban so they might not be able to sign Guendouzi permanently in the summer.

ef05f38242cf4d45b6c365a60474c3f9.gif

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Saying that… Marseille just received a 1 year transfer ban so they might not be able to sign Guendouzi permanently in the summer.

ef05f38242cf4d45b6c365a60474c3f9.gif
We'll flog him off somewhere else then. Lad has no future here as long as Big Mik is boss.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Awesome...shame Arteta is manager and we cant get him back, but now we can sell him to another team for more money. Thank you transfer ban.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Chelsea had a transfer ban, but still signed Kovacic from Madrid when he was on loan.

Think you can legally sign a player on loan with an option to buy, as you can say the deal was done the previous summer and you are just activating it.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Did they actually tie our hands with the deal they made.. ? I want him back.. I feel he really could be a monster under the right conditions, provided he has matured some..
He is gone for sure, but one can still hope! Who knows how the contract is exactly worded and what Edu and Arteta really want to do. Even though he seems to have a bit of a **** attitude maybe there is a way back for him. I liked him as a player. At least he has balls!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom