• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Guendouzi come back?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
not surprised. he captained france team with Aouar and other names wore nr 10 and he captained Marseille. But offcourse in Artetas eyes he is not as mature as Xhaka
Being the captain of plumbers makes him Super Mario

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
You’re crying more than most, nobody can say something positive about Guen without you having to come in and abuse him.
:lol: Glad you took a break from defending abusers to defending the "victims" today

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He had some very immature moments when he was here. Glad to know he’s more mature. Who knows what will happen? At the very least he’s increased his value, which is good for the club. He’s likely not in a hurry to return if he can help it, I think.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He had some very immature moments when he was here. Glad to know he’s more mature. Who knows what will happen? At the very least he’s increased his value, which is good for the club. He’s likely not in a hurry to return if he can help it, I think.
His clause is already settled, 10M. Which is crazy, he’s a 30M player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
True, but if for some reason Marseille can’t buy him, would that clause hold? Is the 10m tied to Marseille?
Marseille are appealing it. I guess we can ask for more if Marseille still get banned and other clubs want him.

Transfermarkt says his contract is ending in June, so he might even be a free agent, unless they are wrong.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If it’s a ban on player registration they’re a bit screwed aren’t they? Having said that, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to play for Arteta again which is a bit of an issue.

Personally I think there are better players we should be going for regardless. This feels like hitting up an ex you kicked out because you need help paying the bills.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
If it's something like the Kovacic situation for Chelsea, where they were able to sign him despite their transfer ban due to the terms on the loan with Madrid, then you'd expect Guendouzi to still be able to sign with Marseille on a permanent deal regardless of the ban.

If there are technical differences to that deal/transfer ban which prevents Marseille from purchasing him outright, then we may have caught a break, and we should fetch the market value rate for him if we insist that he has no future with us. 10m is an absolute steal for a player of his profile and a terrible return for us no matter what you may think of him as a player/character.

scytheavatar

Established Member
If it's something like the Kovacic situation for Chelsea, where they were able to sign him despite their transfer ban due to the terms on the loan with Madrid, then you'd expect Guendouzi to still be able to sign with Marseille on a permanent deal regardless of the ban.

If there are technical differences to that deal/transfer ban which prevents Marseille from purchasing him outright, then we may have caught a break, and we should fetch the market value rate for him if we insist that he has no future with us. 10m is an absolute steal for a player of his profile and a terrible return for us no matter what you may think of him as a player/character.

10M is not just because of Guendouzi's ability, it is also because everyone knows he is unwanted by us and it's not like we can play hardball against bids for him. He was 4th choice under Arteta and almost certainly will go back to being that if we don't sell him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom