• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Guendouzi come back?

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Interesting that Guen plays slightly more advanced at Marseille. It could be an interesting mix between Guen, Partey and Xhaka depending on what the game requires. These comparisons are from Whoscored

Attachments

• Player Comparison  WhoScored.com 1.png
    Player Comparison WhoScored.com 1.png
    416.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Player Comparison  WhoScored.com 2.png
    Player Comparison WhoScored.com 2.png
    411.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Player Comparison  WhoScored.com 3.png
    Player Comparison WhoScored.com 3.png
    422.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Player Comparison  WhoScored.com 4.png
    Player Comparison WhoScored.com 4.png
    389.1 KB · Views: 7

Pop Tart

Established Member
No chance in hell, from what was reported about his attitude grating arteta in training sessions plus the maupay incident. If auba can go for what seems trivial in the end then matteo is not coming back.

He is a young player and players can act a bit silly, maybe should of given him another go but we all know arteta is sensitive

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I really dont have any issues with Arteta's ability as a coach - many on here that called us out for relegation and crumbling to the lower ends of the table got ***** slapped more than once.

We have improved a lot and finally had many very nice games with enjoyable football. - not saying we could not get a better coach though.

That being said, on the part of man management is where I have a real problem with Tets.
He seems to be so ****ing annoying by not having the ability to forgive and give leeway, especially for young players.

Guendouzi was one of my favorite players despite being a douche bag aside from football and even more so I loved and prayed for Saliba to join us only to have Arteta ignore him without reasons

Kav

Established Member
Same guys who thought 3m (to be fair plus a sub-5% sell on clause) for Mavropanos - who'll immediately be sold on for 25m or more - was a good idea
These are inherently very poor deals and shows the lack of ability/nous on the part of our representatives. To part with such valuable assets at these figures is not only ill advised but will be costly regrettable.

We have done such a poor job at getting value for our assets that I’m seriously considering this to be deliberate by those in charge. It’s such a blatant sabotage and or incompetence.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
After Lacazette leave, Pepe will be the only French player in the team. Saliba I dont think will come back if Tets is still manager.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

After Lacazette leave, Pepe will be the only French player in the team. Saliba I dont think will come back if Tets is still manager.
Said before and people didn’t like it. Arteta in his psg days was bullied by French brothers. And he has been holding a grudge ever since. I don’t know exactly what they did to him, but they were in the right as they sense he was the the wrong un

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Isn’t Mavrapanos linked with Bayern now?

Love how we’re supposedly leaving the mistakes of the past behind with our new DoF but it’s Gnabry all over again.

Mavro was scandalous, coming straight from a very good season to now a monster season - was already twice the player Holding is before the start of this season.

Think kicker or so had him as one of the best 10 players in Europe based on average rating

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Isn’t Mavrapanos linked with Bayern now?

Love how we’re supposedly leaving the mistakes of the past behind with our new DoF but it’s Gnabry all over again.
Linked to Dortmund, either way the valuation is a joke. His talent was obvious and while there were valid concerns over Mavropanos' fitness the deal has to be the worst joke ever

700k loan fee, 2.5m obligation to buy if Stuttgart don't get relegated (which they won't). If against all odds they do get relegated Arsenal Football Charity have an insurance for that too, the obligation to buy him becomes an option - which they blatantly will trigger anyway because they'll sell him for 10x the amount immediately. Can't find the link any longer (maybe @Toby Andrl can) but in any case we have a sell on clause of maybe 2 or 3%, first time ever I've heard a club bothering to insert one in that region. Mental

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
And Pepe isn't exactly one of his favourites either. If it wasn't for lacazette, he would be very much looking like a Francophobic.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Said before and people didn’t like it. Arteta in his psg days was bullied by French brothers. And he has been holding a grudge ever since. I don’t know exactly what they did to him, but they were in the right as they sense he was the the wrong un

Who were these French Mitchell brothers?

Top Bottom