• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Two games in and is currently the first midfielder on the team sheet. That PSG midfielder could end up having a few regrets.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
A tad more assured than against City, was really confident today. I don't think he's a first phase player necessarily, but he does excellent work with the ball.

Still needs to be a bit better without the ball but that will come with time and experience. He's doing really well so far. Better than we could have hoped.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Two games in and is currently the first midfielder on the team sheet. That PSG midfielder could end up having a few regrets.
Adli? No, he heard about our interest in Guendouzi and flat out refused to sign with us. Felt more confident in competing with Veratti and Rabiot than Guendouzi apparently...

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's a delight to watch. He was more assured in his defensive duties today(though still obviously has a fair bit of work ahead of him) and I felt he looked less out of his depth in terms of strength because he was figuring out ways to get better leverage in challenges. Very exciting to see a lad so young making on the fly adjustments. As he gets stronger and develops a better understanding of his role I think we're looking at a potential star. He's got enormous balls as well which you can't teach.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I'm on the bandwagon now.

tenor.gif

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Brightest spot for us, very mature performance. It looked like he's grown 2 years in a week. Still needs to understand when to push up to press and when to stay behind though.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out

This pass was so good.. His passing in general is very crisp, and he's good at passing between the lines.. Great performance today!
That moment when he dribbled past hazard was great as well although very risky. So refreshing to see from an arsenal midfielder . Reminded me a bit of diaby

FinnGooner

Established Member
Still some sloppy moments but overall this guy is very promising and super mature for his age. Too bad he has zero midfielders around him who he can look up to. He'll have to figure it out all by himself.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I hoped he could become good in a few months/years, but never expected a start like this.

He surely will make some mistakes in futures, but that's normal. His overall-play is just outstanding.

HBL

Established Member
Love his desire to win the ball back, seems to cover ground so easily as well. Hoping Torreira starts alongside him next game, with Aubameyang & Lacazette and then two of Mkhi, Ramsey, Özil and Iwobi to complete the front six.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom