• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Continue the faith....you can not blame him for the 2 defeats. Think he should be the attacking midfielder as he has an extra lung to make opposing defenders nervous...no one closes down the ball better than him.

Keep the faith and we will reap the rewards.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Great player! Now Arsenal is fourth from the bottom since he is playing the whole minutes in last two games.

There were times when Arsenal used to beat the **** out of Chelsea, like last season, but still all is good.

You tend to come out with some truly special nonsense but what does that even mean...?

The past 2 weeks have been quite a painful read on this forum.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

It means that Arsenal are fourth from the bottom, simple as that, since Emery is experimenting with this fragile nothing player.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
It means that Arsenal are fourth from the bottom, simple as that, since Emery is experimenting with this fragile nothing player.
Vince.get.out.gif

Take it to the Xhaka thread.

CanadianGooner1608

There's really some hilarious trolling going on here.
Guendouzi has been one of our better players for two of the most difficult games we'll have all season.

Sure, he has an error or two in him, but so does everyone in the squad.

What I'm holding on to is his desire to take the game to the opposition, to get the ball from them, to transition us from defense to attack.
The sheer guts of this 19 year old when faced with teams like City and Chelsea when all he's known is Ligue 2 is simply amazing.

I'm not one for overhype, but I love what I'm seeing from him so far, and so should everyone else that calls him/herself an Arsenal fan.
If he keeps this up and fixes the weaknesses in his game, he'll be a megastar for us and I can't wait to see it happen.

Guess some people just don't want to recognize that Sven and Emery did good by bringing him here (the whole "Sven only hires people from Dortmund" agenda).

Just be happy he is here. Looking at him makes me hopeful that other young talented footballers will want to come make a name for themselves with us, and that spells great things for the future.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
There's really some hilarious trolling going on here.
Guendouzi has been one of our better players for two of the most difficult games we'll have all season.

Sure, he has an error or two in him, but so does everyone in the squad.

What I'm holding on to is his desire to take the game to the opposition, to get the ball from them, to transition us from defense to attack.
The sheer guts of this 19 year old when faced with teams like City and Chelsea when all he's known is Ligue 2 is simply amazing.

I'm not one for overhype, but I love what I'm seeing from him so far, and so should everyone else that calls him/herself an Arsenal fan.
If he keeps this up and fixes the weaknesses in his game, he'll be a megastar for us and I can't wait to see it happen.

Guess some people just don't want to recognize that Sven and Emery did good by bringing him here (the whole "Sven only hires people from Dortmund" agenda).

Just be happy he is here. Looking at him makes me hopeful that other young talented footballers will want to come make a name for themselves with us, and that spells great things for the future.
The only people detracting from this brilliant youngster are the fools who think Xhaka is a great player.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yes well to be fair its the combination of his work-rate, positioning and us being pressed back for the majority of those two games why he got these good stats. I told you that would help him a lot after his first pre-season games where there was critique on his defensive side. Who knew working hard and having a pair of brains would come in handy?!

Plenty of other sides got pressed back over the two weekends as well , so it's a real credit to get those stats , superb passing as well .

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
He has graft and talent along with drive and bravery. You just know with these kind of youngsters that they are something else.

It's okay to be critical of certain aspects of his game that need improvement and that is necessary since he will naturally progress, but people are being really negative. It baffles me because it's downplaying a player ability just for the sake of it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The most encouraging aspect of his game is the intangibles at the moment. He's doing everything with a level of conviction that some of the other seniors, let alone the youngsters, don't quite provide, there's an assuredness. Maybe that comes with a full season of league football (AMN also a good example to a lesser extent) but he seems supremely confident in everything he does even when he makes a mistake. Good adaptation skills aswell.

I was initially intrigued by the signing, but as the days and games go by, I'm becoming a massive believer in this player.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
He’s out playing Kante:lol:. He’s brimming with confidence and wants the ball at every opportunity. And actually, his passing is top drawer too.

It’s a bit much when you look to a 19 year old to inspire the senior players around him.

There are times when his inexperience shows, but he certainly doesn't look out of place. How good might he be by the end of the season if he keeps gaining experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom