Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Ricardinho, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

I don't think they are all hating. Some of them are just displaying their lack of enthusiasm he is still here. There have been some harsh and uncalled for comments and I can understand your frustration. Remember though that it is the vast differences in opinion that make this forum worth while.

Love this signing. We're showing such intent at the moment. Signings for now and signings for the future. Really feel we have a proper spine to build on now and we have good competition in all spots except on the wing. Can't have it all though.

Impact likes this.
  2. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

Happy with this signing, I'm happy with them all, I'm basically very happy with the whole approach to this new era. Bring it on! #I'mHappy!

3. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Policing Emery's English Skills

Gonna fit in really well here in England. Looks like he’s a direct descendent from our royal Stuarts. Good lad.

Taxi Driver likes this.
  4. Football Manager

Football Manager Broken Record

We should buy more wonderkid and make them homegrown.

5. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Yes. Hopefully this Lopez kid comes good then he'll be homegrown like Bellerin.

6. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Glass Half Empty

Not seen that often that a guy seems that eager to be here. He looks absolutely stunned and in awe to be able to play for our club. Love it !

Song Billong likes this.
  7. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Going from this
    [​IMG]

To this
    [​IMG]

Will make a guy happy!

The money helps too.

8. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Shame is a dish best served cold Trusted

9. Fewtch

Fewtch Ozil at 10 And Emery Out

Why did we announce this guy like he’s some big signing? He’s a ligue 2 player ffs
    Is he going straight to the first team?

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  10. GunnerBP

GunnerBP Well-Known Member Trusted

Yeah, he's going straight into the first team.

He was starting for Lorient at 17 when they were in Ligue 1. They got relegated and he remained a starter for him. He's highly rated in France.

11. Fewtch

Fewtch Ozil at 10 And Emery Out

Oh ok, I just thought it was a bit just strange to announce a youngster like that. Might put too much pressure on him

12. Relic

Relic Well-Known Member

16 year old from Sunderland, Utd where after him too.

3 of his goals

13. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

I honestly don't know a lot about this kid. A mate who watches French football says he's a good and unique all round talent. I've seen the videos and he's looks good in one of them, physical and can play a decent pass but he looks comfy under pressure which is encouraging.

Taylor Gang Gunners likes this.
  14. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

He’s going on the tour to Singapore so the club have probably refused to release him for the U19 Euros. They must have high hopes for him.

15. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Emery especially mentioned 1st team. So I'm guessing he's gonna be involved more heavily than we think.

16. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Shame is a dish best served cold Trusted

We didn’t pay £7M to stick him in the U23’s. We signed him for the first team. Physically, he looks like he’s ready.

17. Arsenal1508

Arsenal1508 Mods are unethical! Ozil, come assist me please!

I am just so excited. We are bring new faces in...the pecking order will finally go away.

I hope it pushes AMN to be a better player too. No one should be comfortable.

18. Song Billong

Song Billong Well-Known Member

Matteo Gen-doozy

19. Sanchez11's ghost

Sanchez11's ghost Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

Already training with the first team that says it all. Hes hungry which is what we need, i cant see elneny getting a look in tbh.

20. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.