• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
He shouldn't start in the league because of mistakes, but i guess you are happy with Xhaka starting who makes even more mistakes?
Well yes, because Xhaka doesn't do more mistakes. Also Xhaka is a superior player with bigger upside right now.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I like how his teammates trust him, especially the situation where Leno passed the ball to him inside our own box even when he wasn't alone. Even commentator said "Mateo, you need to do this right", and he just calmly turned and passed the ball without losing it. That's the type of situation where you can distinct good players and top players, and he will become a top player with that qualities. Xhaka and Elneny (both in category of good) would sh*t their pants there

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Well yes, because Xhaka doesn't do more mistakes. Also Xhaka is a superior player with bigger upside right now.
Really? Sometimes people here amaze me :)
Xhaka is the type of player who will make crucial mistakes, and he always delivers that. It's just our luck that he is often saved by someone after mistake so it doesn't cost us always, but his collection of losing the ball close to our box, * fouls and missed tackles is just getting bigger every game. He is not superior even when you compare him to Elneny, and Guenduzi is 2 levels above both of them in terms off raw talent and also quality

Belgian_Gooner

His tenacity was great but he's still a bit too rash and raw for me to be starting in the Premier League or big games. I'm not a fan of Xhaka but i would like to see him and Torreira for the next couple games to see if he improves with less defensive resposibility.

Thought Guendouzi was also driving the ball forward a bit too much when there were times he could have played it simple and try to slow the pace of the game down especially when Brentford started getting some belief after their goal.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Really? Sometimes people here amaze me :)
Xhaka is the type of player who will make crucial mistakes, and he always delivers that. It's just our luck that he is often saved by someone after mistake so it doesn't cost us always, but his collection of losing the ball close to our box, * fouls and missed tackles is just getting bigger every game. He is not superior even when you compare him to Elneny, and Guenduzi is 2 levels above both of them in terms off raw talent and also quality
Looks man I like Douzi, he‘s a top talent and if he continues like this he‘s going to be one of the best midfielders in the league in the near future but he is not ready right now. Emery agrees considering that Xhaka is a regular starter and Douzi is not.

Don‘t really want to continue this debate as I like both players and don‘t need to bring one down to big up the other. Both are really good players and offer something unique to the side.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Looks man I like Douzi, he‘s a top talent and if he continues like this he‘s going to be one of the best midfielders in the league in the near future but he is not ready right now. Emery agrees considering that Xhaka is a regular starter and Douzi is not.

Don‘t really want to continue this debate as I like both players and don‘t need to bring one down to big up the other. Both are really good players and offer something unique to the side.
Expppppplain ! ....

DasBootist

Had a numpty sitting behind me @ the ground, who at one point was calling for Guendouzi to be taken off. My mate and I were thoroughly impressed by him, the kid floats around the pitch like a cocky precocious spirit. I hope Emery continues handling his minutes with the utmost care. I scoffed at the price tag initially but it looks a bargain now.

Smith-Rowe wasn't bad either.

Token Yank

Great talent, I am a huge fan but I still think he needs to be eased in for at least this season. He is still a kid, playing in a position that is usually more reserved for experienced players. I would use him more in Cup games and Europa and Xhaka for the big games.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I actually don't see him turning into one of the best in the league . Think he'll he be a very good squad addition .

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Had a numpty sitting behind me @ the ground, who at one point was calling for Guendouzi to be taken off. My mate and I were thoroughly impressed by him, the kid floats around the pitch like a cocky precocious spirit. I hope Emery continues handling his minutes with the utmost care. I scoffed at the price tag initially but it looks a bargain now.

Smith-Rowe wasn't bad either.

When Ramsey "floats " around he gets shat on!

You people just like being hyped up
Bloody millennials with no consistency

DasBootist

When Ramsey "floats " around he gets shat on!

You people just like being hyped up
Bloody millennials with no consistency
Don't quote me if you're going to talk out of your arse. I have never 'shat' on Ramsey, so I don't understand how you would come to that conclusion.

I can tell you value consistency, as your posts are like a consistent shower of ****.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I really like to know the story here of who scouted him and made a case for signing him. Grimaldi? Sven? Or an Emery gem? The way Emery uses him makes me think he knew about him way before he joined Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom