• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

marting

This lad could be great, Could be turd, It really wouldnt matter, His desire to always want the ball and his work rate would make him a fan fav regardless.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Been called up to the France squad! If Lacazette isn’t just straight up fist-clenchingly jealous of this kid then he’s a goddamn saint.

TriniGunner

Was I the only Arsenal supporter mad as hell that we sold Cazorla? I knew he was injured for a long time but trust me, the way our midfield has been over the past 3 seasons, I found it rather strange that we sold one of our ONLY 2 playmakers.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Was I the only Arsenal supporter mad as hell that we sold Cazorla? I knew he was injured for a long time but trust me, the way our midfield has been over the past 3 seasons, I found it rather strange that we sold one of our ONLY 2 playmakers.

He's playing really well as well .

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Pretty sure his contract ran out. Not sure we had a say in it tbf.

He had played 8 games in 2 seasons(33 in 3 seasons) and there was a chance he'd amputate his leg at one point. Would you gamble on him ? Could you guarantee him gametime?

The decision to let a 33 year old midfielder that haven't played in 2 years is the right one.

Glad that he is doing well though! Great player on and off the field.

m-due

It’s a matter of time before Gueondozi before he gets a look in with Les Blues. PSG have few under 21 players in their squad and how many of them have they had the introduction and number of starts with the first squad. Make us proud Mattéo!

Gunner140

Guendouzi is showing fantastic form and he will end up in French squad sooner than later, while we did the right move with Cazorla, given his age and injury record. Shame that it ended that way, but it didn't make sense to keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom