• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He pressed well when he came on and pushed and harried the Sp**s players. He was a bit loose in his passing and his momentum meant that he got in his team mates way at times. He's eager to win his place back but he was better earlier in the season when he was calmer. He's a real Gunner-he was right there when it all kicked off and took that attitude on yo the pitch.

Song Billong

He's really got that khunt in 'im and I love it.

He's also completely bought into the club and what it stands for.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
With Xhaka suspended, Douzi has a great chance against Man Utd to make up for the performances against Chelsea/Man City early in the season. Let’s see if he can take it.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Make up? He made a few mistakes but he was our best player in those games.
We lost both games and we couldn’t control the midfield against either of these teams. So yes I hope we don’t see some more of these “few” mistakes against Man Utd.

I’m confident he will make up for it though and dominate the midfield with Torreira.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We lost both games and we couldn’t control the midfield against either of these teams. So yes I hope we don’t see some more of these “few” mistakes against Man Utd.

I’m confident he will make up for it though and dominate the midfield with Torreira.
No, its too soon in his development to be showing noticeable difference from his early season form. This match would add to his learning curve and in 2-3 years we'll see him dominate midfields.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
No, its too soon in his development to be showing noticeable difference from his early season form. This match would add to his learning curve and in 2-3 years we'll see him dominate midfields.
On the other hand, Torreira looks fully settled now and that will help hopefully because he was mostly out of these early games. So long as Guendouzi doesn’t do something crazy defensively like putting Martial through on a one on one I think we will be fine.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This lad is the real deal.

Sven did very well finding Torreira and Sokratis, they’re starting to make a huge difference to our ability to keep the opposition at bay.

But in a couple of years Guendouzi will be the envy of all clubs.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
This lad is the real deal.

Sven did very well finding Torreira and Sokratis, they’re starting to make a huge difference to our ability to keep the opposition at bay.

But in a couple of years Guendouzi will be the envy of all clubs.
I'd imagine the more astute football fan is already envious..

Stannis

will be top notch in the future, but he will need be on point vs United

cant afford any casual crap

blaze_of_glory

Guendouzi was very poor when he came on yesterday, couldn't stop giving away possesion.
Yeah, I re-watched the second half last night and he didn't have a great outing tbh. Hopefully he's sharper on Wednesday, we're gonna need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom