• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
ManU will be a big match for Douzi. I don't think he's played well lately, but he has the right personality, and you can see that he can become a top player.

He's passionate, always available for a pass, capable of decisive passes, and always calls for the ball. However, you can see that the pace of the EPL surprises him sometimes and he spends too much time on the ball and loses possession.

Based on his passion, I'm expecting him to have a good match. Torreira covering for him when he inevitably makes a youthful mistake will be key.

I wouldn't be surprised if Douzi scored and celebrated like a madman.

TriniGunner

ManU will be a big match for Douzi. I don't think he's played well lately, but he has the right personality, and you can see that he can become a top player.

He's passionate, always available for a pass, capable of decisive passes, and always calls for the ball. However, you can see that the pace of the EPL surprises him sometimes and he spends too much time on the ball and loses possession.

Based on his passion, I'm expecting him to have a good match. Torreira covering for him when he inevitably makes a youthful mistake will be key.

I wouldn't be surprised if Douzi scored and celebrated like a madman.

The way the guys treat Douzi in training, if the scores I think the entire team and bench would go nuts!

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The way the guys treat Douzi in training, if the scores I think the entire team and bench would go nuts!

Also, I think he'll be pumped to go up against Pogba. You can tell he'd like to show everyone that he can beat Pogba one-on-one.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

There’s a diamond of a player in there, he’s just not the finished product yet. He’ll get there though, on the one hand he might cost you sometimes but the experience he gains from it at this young age is worth it 10 fold. Over time we will be happy he’s breaking through like this. I’m perfectly fine with him learning behind Xhaka and Torreira. Good centre midfield core for years to come, we’ve wished this for a long time.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
In every game I've thought he looked like he's out of depth he always grows into the game and gives a good performance! I think Emery is managing his gametime spot on aswell! He gets a few games but not too much I think it keeps him hungry!

I am very much looking forward to seeing how he'll play next season!

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Never touch his hair again.

What a talent. 19 year old, his first game at Old Trafford and just starting a trash talk with Rashford.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
The French Romford Pele.

Still only 19. Still raw but there's something interesting about his game play. He's one for the future I hope.

DasBootist

Am I going crazy here or should that hair pull be retroactively punished. Its clear violent conduct, and just cynical. It seems to be getting shrugged off in all media reaction.
Cut Fellatio some slack. He has no memorable trait now he's cut the hair. Seeing Guendouzi's luscious locks brought back memories, and he pulled his hair out of contempt (for himself).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom