• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Agree with that extra touch he make and like to dribble in the middle of the pitch that could put us in big trouble. But i kijr him very confident and hw not afraid to stuck in

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I’m convinced now more than ever he’ll be special. He already has the attitude to be top class, the more his skill set develops the more exciting he’ll become.

He never hides. He doesn’t play like a 19 y/o. His first thought is always forward and he has fantastic vision. He’s been a revelation.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I’m convinced now more than ever he’ll be special. He already has the attitude to be top class, the more his skill set develops the more exciting he’ll become.

He never hides. He doesn’t play like a 19 y/o. His first thought is always forward and he has fantastic vision. He’s been a revelation.

The positives you list have another side of the same coin thou

I feel he doesn't work of his partner as well as he should , Heck he even gets in the way sometimes

Yes he goes forward but sometimes you gotta start over or go around

And he is lightweight and seeks the fk too much

Somewhat indecisive when defending to
Ends up positioned in nomans land

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think he’ll make up for missing out on Kante. At the start of the year I thought he was a back up option to Adli when that fell through so he’d barely see any first team football but it’s been way beyond my hopes for him.

The kid has played a handful of games in Ligue 2 and hasn’t looked out of place at all in the PL. I think long term he’s gonna be an excellent DLP in the Xabi Alonso mould.

He’s much better when he’s on the front foot looking to play quickly between the lines rather than trying to dictate play from deep.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The positives you list have another side of the same coin thou

I feel he doesn't work of his partner as well as he should , Heck he even gets in the way sometimes

Yes he goes forward but sometimes you gotta start over or go around

And he is lightweight and seeks the fk too much

Somewhat indecisive when defending to
Ends up positioned in nomans land
These are all valid points. I will argue that they are also all aspects of the game which take time to develop. Particularly for someone who was playing in a MUCH lesser league not so long ago.
Still valid points.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Absolutely not

Emery:

“I think the best thing is that he cuts his hair before the next match, then the problem is finished,” the Gunners’ manager said. “Just as Fellaini did. I have not told him that to his face, though. I respect a lot the players; their hair and their hair colour.”

Daniel McIntyre, it is all up to you now....

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I've started to get a bad feeling about him for some reason. Something about his mentality/work-rate or something i think. I do not like the feeling. Hopefully its nothing though, i really loved him before though.

Anyone feel something similiar?

HBL

Established Member
I've started to get a bad feeling about him for some reason. Something about his mentality/work-rate or something i think. I do not like the feeling. Hopefully its nothing though, i really loved him before though.

Absolute rubbish. I swear people just always have to look for something negative, his work-rate is second to none and he has already shown how great his desire to win is.

Wryer

I think you are just feeling the need to give a caveat to yourself, probably. To lessen the ache should he turn out to be a dud.

Don't do that, you are looking at a special player in the making my friend. He may be raw in his decision making and awareness, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with his mentality and work rate currently. He is eager and he knows what is at stake based on his body language.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Can't question his mentality of his work rate pretty much faultless in that department.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Woah, watch all my other posts. I absolutley love him. Just these small things i noticed during the last two or three matches maybe. Can't really put my tfingers on it but.. Just a bad feeling.

Maybe when he is a bit pressured physically i remember him falling over easily, not getting the call his way and just complained for 3 seconds instead pf recovering. Bit like a hard-working player with a princess touch. I'm not sure what it is. It's not like i think he doesnt have the ability.

I hope i'm wrong, but you people mindlessly defending him like he doesnt have faults are being a bit ridicilous as well, even though he is playing amazingly well for a 19 year old in his first season at PL. Maybe im just putting him on a higher standard since he's so good this early in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom