• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Most important thing about his performance today was that it was the first time in my observation that he was sharp in possession. Cut out the unnecessary touches, moved the ball a bit quicker than normal. As I thought, his performance level improved as a result.

blaze_of_glory

Pretty solid game, though was caught ball-watching a few times in the second half. Passing was pretty suspect at times as well. He did a lot of good working helping force turnovers in the first half though, and seemed to be looking to play more quickly.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Pretty solid game, though was caught ball-watching a few times in the second half. Passing was pretty suspect at times as well. He did a lot of good working helping force turnovers in the first half though, and seemed to be looking to play more quickly.
He's gotta sort out his positioning ASAP. Leaves a lot of spaces at times. Think that's coaching more than anything. More coaching on where he needs to be, as a young man he'll improve that I'm sure of it. He has the right attitude.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Duracell bunny!

Was a bit sceptical about him starting but he did really well. He didn't dwell on the ball as much as he usually does, and when needed he carried it forward effectively. I noticed he wasn't shy about getting close to Hazard.

He has such a mature head on his shoulders, in terms of his approach to matches. He doesn't flinch.

OSBK

Established Member
He has a swagger and arrogance which i love. What i love more is his passion and fight for his team.

Top talent, the sorta talent wenger found in his early days.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He's gotta sort out his positioning ASAP. Leaves a lot of spaces at times. Think that's coaching more than anything. More coaching on where he needs to be, as a young man he'll improve that I'm sure of it. He has the right attitude.
This was a very tough game for him to please everyone. The formation we've played required that he covers midfield space and track their FB. I think even more experienced players would be lost there and Douzi did well if you ask me.

WilshereGone

Think it worked well with him and Torreira as active destroyers either side of Xhaka. Didn't have the responsibility of dictating the game and he was free to press and play naturally.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People underrate his actual ability on the ball and the passes he spots. His execution is naive at times but it'll get there.

I think so too. He rarely passes for the sake of it and I honestly think the rest is just fatigue.

He’s played too many games for a debut season at this level. Don’t want another Jack situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom