• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's gotta sort out his positioning ASAP. Leaves a lot of spaces at times. Think that's coaching more than anything. More coaching on where he needs to be, as a young man he'll improve that I'm sure of it. He has the right attitude.

Not sure I can agree. We’re often exposed as a team because we play such a high line and rely on full backs bombing forward to provide with. It’s exacerbated by having someone as mobile as a tree stump in the hub of our midfield.

He’s just played too much football.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He was very good when he came on. A bit all over the place when it came to the defensive transition but, as I said last game, that's really down to coaching rather than him specifically lacking in that area.

His passing is much quicker and slicker now, not too many unnecessary touches, more assured dribbles also. Players moving for him helps but generally he looked twice as assured moving the ball around.

Divided_Pie

He was very good when he came on. A bit all over the place when it came to the defensive transition but, as I said last game, that's really down to coaching rather than him specifically lacking in that area.

His passing is much quicker and slicker now, not too many unnecessary touches, more assured dribbles also. Players moving for him helps but generally he looked twice as assured moving the ball around.
To me he was lazy and slow to react on the third goal. He was probably best positioned to slow down that counter but showed zero urgency.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
To me he was lazy and slow to react on the third goal. He was probably best positioned to slow down that counter but showed zero urgency.
Ive notice this sometimes aswell, not sure exacly why its hsppening. He sure doesnt look lazy overall.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Ive notice this sometimes aswell, not sure exacly why its hsppening. He sure doesnt look lazy overall.
This is what happens when you fast track a teenager to the first team when 18 months ago he was knee deep in ligue 2. They hit a wall at full speed
Relax. He'll be back stronger.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This lad is the real deal. Anybody who can’t see that needs to go and watch netball instead.

Emery’s been playing him thinking of next season, when he’s got used to the Prem and fills out a bit.

Just hope we can hang on to him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really very good find from emery and sven 8M euros was bit much for a guy who played in ligue 2 and just 19 years old but the guy preforming very well in his first season a few improvement in his game and he will be great to watch.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He's still doing that thing where he holds onto the ball a little too long deep in our half when he's essentially playing as a de-facto 3rd centre back. This invites challenges. Got a few lucky breaks but some of his passes was unbelievable. A 19 year old Fabregas would've been proud of them. If Emery can instill more positional discipline in him he'll become some player for us

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I've been critical of Guendouzi of late because he has been bloody awful of late but today was his best match in a very long while. MOTM performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom