• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The kid has come from ligue 2 in France ffs, hes played what 2 pre season games been here 3-4 weeks, i dont know what some of you expect!!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We could see him challenge Xhaka/ Ramsey CM pivot spot to partner Torreira sooner than we expected.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Love what I'm seeing from confident very good work rate never hide. If he keep playing like this against Chelsea and Lazio I won't vw surprised if he start against city

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Haven’t been so excited about a new young Arsenal transfer for a long time.

Like a cross between David Luiz and Luka Modric. Everything about his play looks good, his timing, positioning, body shapes and composure under pressure.

Really hope he gets a chance at some stage this season.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He's looking encouraging. Definitely ahead of Willock and DaSilva in terms of experience and decision-making. Think those two players will probably end up on their way out at some point, Willock probably going on loan.

The level of comfort he has on the ball is interesting to watch. He has a nice range of passing but what's impressing me more is his willingness to carry the ball if he needs to and he does that part really well. Good at finding pockets of space that will be useful aswell.

I want to see him competitively, but it's hard not to be excited by what he's already shown.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Will see how he progresses, but already has more in his locker than both Xhaka and El Neny in my opinion.

In terms of skill set he has about the same as Xhaka I think. Elneny though, yeah he has more than Elneny for sure.

He's only 19 though, 19! He's class.

Reactions: Jae

Aevi

Hale End FC
Top find from Sven, I'm thoroughly impressed. He looks very capable of winning a spot in our starting 11, which is incredible really. Xhaka and Ramsey have a lot to prove now with him and Torreira around.

Lewdtenant

Giga Tilted
Really excited about this guy.. I thought he looked immense for his age and potentially a world class player in the making :)

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
In terms of skill set he has about the same as Xhaka I think. Elneny though, yeah he has more than Elneny for sure.

He's only 19 though, 19! He's class.
Not at all imo. He has that burst of pace and ability to shake off his man that Xhaka could only dream of.
Reminds me more of weaker Diaby but with tidier passing.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Top find from Sven, I'm thoroughly impressed.
He clearly is an Unai player.
just like Torreira.
Every manager out there does this when moving to a new club, you bring 2 midfielders that propose the certain football and ethics you want in the squad.

He is such a nice prospect and what is even nicer is that we are still tryingg to find players that try to play football from the back, with the ball on the floor and short passes, the escense is still there. Thats what Unai is saying with both him and torreria. Yes we aregoing to be more direct, more phisical, but we are still The Arsenal.

This Pre season is very encouraging. We have almost our entire starting eleven since the get go, we had time to train and to adapt. I expect a very strong start of the season from us.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Top find from Sven, I'm thoroughly impressed. He looks very capable of winning a spot in our starting 11, which is incredible really. Xhaka and Ramsey have a lot to prove now with him and Torreira around.
Sven doing Sven things.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I’m trying sooo hard not to get too excited with this lad but **** me, he looks an absolute diamond doesn’t he?

Fantastic passing range. His vision is exceptional. You can tell Emery is giving him a bit of an acid test and atm, he’s passing with flying colours.

Looks completely unfazed. Believes in his quality which every youngster needs to do. He’s knocking on the door IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom