• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Again showed why he irks me so much. First instinct is to go down look for a freekick instead of actually shielding the ball or releasing it quicker. Is that the 3rd booking for simulation he's had this season?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Is everyone on the wind up today or what?

This guys the least of our problems ffs.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's young and he tries hard and has come in for a lot of stick lately. The senior players haven't helped him much at all. I remember Ramsey and Eboue being booed by our fans. I don't think Guendouzi's performances have been any worse than some of theirs back in the day.

Is everyone on the wind up today or what?

This guys the least of our problems ffs.

He is very average talent. Has not a lot about him. Very weak player, lack muscles. Lost his long range passing lately. Bad at defending and positioning. And to slow in possession. This has been argued by more respected forumers than me like mutable and celestis.

He is playing badly so that is huge problem. But Emery is playing him way to much for his age so that is even bigger problem.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

He is very average talent. Has not a lot about him. Very weak player, lack muscles. Lost his long range passing lately. Bad at defending and positioning. And to slow in possession. This has been argued by more respected forumers than me like mutable and celestis.

He is playing badly so that is huge problem. But Emery is playing him way to much for his age so that is even bigger problem.

Then who do you play instead ffs. :lol:

This is the problem people don't seem to understand, our midfielders are Xhaka, Lucas, Guen and Elneny. There is one player who I'd want starting for Arsenal.

We all know Guen isn't ready but we don't have a choice, this is the depth we have.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Feel bad for doozy, he's had some really encouraging moments for us. Agree that he needs some time out of the first 11 but what other choice do we have?

Then who do you play instead ffs. :lol:

This is the problem people don't seem to understand, our midfielders are Xhaka, Lucas, Guen and Elneny. There is one player who I'd want starting for Arsenal.

We all know Guen isn't ready but we don't have a choice, this is the depth we have.

There was no need to bring him on today and there has been no need to overplay him like we have done this season. We should have stopped giving him time when we knew he wasn't cut for this level as early as in December. Then let him train a little bit with u23.

We could have played Ramsey more. Benching him for Guendouzi is one of the bigger crime this season from Emery.

Willock also should have seen some minutes over Guendouzi after we found out he is not all that. Willock is a good talent in his own right!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Feel his best role will be in a three man midfield with true width infront.

The narrow formation with two strikers & a #10 restrict his game and exaggerate the flaws. Give our CMs some space next season.

Reactions: roz

HBL

Established Member
There was no need to bring him on today and there has been no need to overplay him like we have done this season. We should have stopped giving him time when we knew he wasn't cut for this level as early as in December. Then let him train a little bit with u23.

We could have played Ramsey more. Benching him for Guendouzi is one of the bigger crime this season from Emery.

Willock also should have seen some minutes over Guendouzi after we found out he is not all that. Willock is a good talent in his own right!
Let him train with the u23's? You really have lost the plot

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I agree with everything you say, but with injuries and depth we have needed Guen and we can't over play Lucas either, first season in PL and he's only 22 remember and struggled with fitness.

Emery has made mistakes this season, granted, but he knows our depth is poor which is why Guen has seen so much game time.

progman07

Established Member
The problem is that he has started 32 games this season in all competitions. He was never ready for that, he is not a Fabregas level talent.

It also shows that even though people state they would like to see Smith-Rowe, Nketiah, Nelson and other get a chances - people aren't ready to give them a real chance, and these guys would get flack just as Guendouzi gets right now, after a few bad performances (and doN't forget BAD RESULTS, because fans regularly judge players based on results, like today, what does Guendouzi has to do with the 1-1).

Honestly, it's near impossible for a youngster to impose his game when he has experienced players like Mkhitarian, Iwobi and Özil next to him not carrying their weight.

Reactions: roz

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s a kid who’s demonstrated in games like the away match vs City he can run the show.

That’s not average, people on here digging him out and Sessegnon like they’ve never actually watched young players develop before.

They’re not all going to be like Messi or Fabregas right off the bat where they’re racking up tons of goals and assists every single game.

Wenger used to call out instant gratification society and how right he was.

roz

Fake News Merchant

Lacks muscles? the guy JUST turned 20, give him time guarantee he will be a top player in the future. He never hides and always wants the ball. Special player in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom