• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s a kid who’s demonstrated in games like the away match vs City he can run the show.

That’s not average, people on here digging him out and Sessegnon like they’ve never actually watched young players develop before.

They’re not all going to be like Messi or Fabregas right off the bat where they’re racking up tons of goals and assists every single game.

Wenger used to call out instant gratification society and how right he was.

There has been talents before who had good games at young age then vanished. I think Guendouzi is quickly heading that way. Didn't expect him to be next Fabregas, his talent is way below that. But he can become a decent player maybe. But the fact still stands, he played way to much this season!

LG10

I said he wasn’t a special talent months ago. He’ll become a good player and he doesn’t deserve criticism since he’s a kid but it’s pointless hoping he’ll become a cesc or Ramsey for us. Good signing overall but he’s nowhere near as good as big a talent as people think he is.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
He's a young inexperienced boy that was thrust into important role too soon. He still gained valuable experience so hopefully he kicks on from here.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I said he wasn’t a special talent months ago. He’ll become a good player and he doesn’t deserve criticism since he’s a kid but it’s pointless hoping he’ll become a cesc or Ramsey for us. Good signing overall but he’s nowhere near as good as big a talent as people think he is.
Stands out in a mediocre arsenal team for me. As mentioned he shouldn't have featured in as many games as he has but shows that he is rated. Young players are inconsistent and full of mistakes. Just want everyone to chill with doozy, he will be class.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters

Someone give this man a job as a scout.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There has been talents before who had good games at young age then vanished. I think Guendouzi is quickly heading that way. Didn't expect him to be next Fabregas, his talent is way below that. But he can become a decent player maybe. But the fact still stands, he played way to much this season!

How do you know he’s not a Fàbregas level talent? He’s ****ing 20.

It’s such a Football Manager or FIFA way of thinking that if he’s not banging in goals or assists by a certain age he’s going to be a flop. Progression isn’t linear, you can’t chart it on a graph. Young players are human beings not robots.

How do you know he’s not a Fàbregas level talent? He’s ****ing 20.

It’s such a Football Manager or FIFA way of thinking that if he’s not banging in goals or assists by a certain age he’s going to be a flop. Progression isn’t linear, you can’t chart it on a graph. Young players are human beings not robots.

I'm just stating my opinion mate. They can be wrong or not. I watch player play football and I analyze it. Like I said before I don't pretend to be good at this or know much about football, otherwise I would make living of it. You don't have to cry about it or take it so ****ing serious.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We got battered that game and there was no good performance. Well at very least there was no 'incredible' performance.

He was a standout player in that game against one of the best teams English football has seen, while other experienced players showed nothing.

He's not perfect and hasn't been. But he's shown he's a very capable player.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm just stating my opinion mate. They can be wrong or not. I watch player play football and I analyze it. Like I said before I don't pretend to be good at this or know much about football, otherwise I would make living of it. You don't have to cry about it or take it so ****ing serious.

At least own your statements mate.

He was a standout player in that game against one of the best teams English football has seen, while other experienced players showed nothing.

He's not perfect and hasn't been. But he's shown he's a very capable player.

There were no standout players. No incredible performances. We lost. He has had good games. For sure. I think against Chelsea in flat midfield of 3 with Xhaka and Torreira he had his best game.

But what he has shown this season IMO is that he is only capable of u23 level football at the moment and that he doesn't have any special attribute moving forward. Again his positioning is terrible, he is very slow in possession, he has lost his long range passing magic and he can't defend.

roz

Fake News Merchant
There were no standout players. No incredible performances. We lost. He has had good games. For sure. I think against Chelsea in flat midfield of 3 with Xhaka and Torreira he had his best games.

But what he has shown this season IMO is that he is only capable of u23 level football at the moment and that he doesn't have any special attribute moving forward. Again his positioning is terrible, he is very slow in possession, he has lost his long range passing magic and he can't defend.
He's out of form, it happens. I love how much he wants the ball, he isn't afraid to take a risk either. He's no waaaay near as bad as you are making him out to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom