• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Guendouzi basically kills the idea of signing someone like Nzonzi
To me Guendouzi seems more like a playmaker. The guy that handles pressure well and is key in distribution and keeping things ticking. El Neny type with way more talent and an attacking minset.

N'Zonzi to me is the type of guy to break up play, win the ball back, form that aerial presence in midfield. Basically a wall in front of the defense, distributing play with his technical abilities.

That said, you are probably right we won't add to our midfield unless someone leaves.

GoonerBoy19

Impressed with him today, his game still needs polishing but have shown some very good quality for a top midfielder. Possibly playing backup to Torreira for 1-2 season will help him a lot. EL group games and league cup will give him enough exposure.

gkoat

Auba owes him one after that miss early today. I could be mistaken but I think he had some similar passes v Boreham. Auba is usually more clinical than we saw today, if they can link up like that consistently we will see goals.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Lots of praise in here (and deservedly so). I might have accused a few of you of getting a bit carried away had I not read this bit of hyperbole in The Mirror after the match. :D

Matteo Guendouzi 8 MOTM
The Frenchman might be the recruit of the summer. He possesses an unbelievable passing ability, with positional sense to cut out any danger. If you squinted and ignored the flowing locks, you could be duped into thinking you were watching 2008-era Xavi.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Elneny isn't even going to make the bench for PL games, is he?

Lovely stuff.
I can see Elneny, Guendouzi being a double pivot in the Europa Group stage games, worked today.

Hopefully we can get rid of Elneny by next season with him replacing him and being better.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

I’m not as blown away by many on here but the fact that this guy looks ready for some first team appearances already is hopefully yet another nail in Elneny’s coffin.

0:47 sums up Elneny :lol::lol:

-"Theres nothing i can do! Lets pass the new 19 ear old kid"
-"Fvck!?"

FEH

This kid looks an upgrade on Xhaka in a DLP with decent ball winning ability.

Guendozi - Torreira anyone??

Wryer

Competition is now intense in the base of midfield.

Ramsey, Xhaka, Torreira, El Neny, AMN. Guendozi. Possibly Willock and ESR.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I’m not as blown away by many on here but the fact that this guy looks ready for some first team appearances already is hopefully yet another nail in Elneny’s coffin.

Yeah agree not blown away with him , some first team appearances contributions this season would be great .

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It was exciting to see how much time Emery gave Guendouzi in these two games. I think he’s thinking the same as we are, damn the kid is good, I need to see more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom