• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I like Guendouzi but it’s clear as day he struggles when it comes to powerful players. Jeff had him on strings today and I remembered that it’s the physical part that he lacks. Still love him though but I wish he bit the gym sooner rather than later. And I know he’s only 20 and not fully developed but he still needs to be stronger. I think Willock handles himself better physically than Guendouzi. I would like Emery to show some balls and play them together, could potentially be our best midfield

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Haven't improved enough since we signed him tbh. Elite mentality still there though.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
He's going to start at Newcastle and he's going to be a liability.

He still holds onto the ball for too long, overdoes things in our own third and he still has no power.

I like him in home games but not away ones.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
He's going to start at Newcastle and he's going to be a liability.

He still holds onto the ball for too long, overdoes things in our own third and he still has no power.

I like him in home games but not away ones.

Ive been a vocal critic but I do appreciate His talent/skills

Should be fine in a 3men midfield which we should be playing anyway...

Xhaka, torreira, Gwen or Dani

Still got a Little bit of everything,
Should be fine even if if torreira needs a rest, especially home or against weaker teams

Chambers could play cdm if really needed

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I've been waiting to see a Liverpool-esque three in midfield but Emery doesn't go for it. It would solve many of our issues and all our mids would benefit from being in a flat-ish three.

I agree.

It can’t happen until he sacrifices playing with a number 10

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Guendouzi physicality is not related to his age. That is just the way he is. See other 20 year-old players like Nketiah, Nelson, Mbappe all are at his age and they are all physically mature. I do not want to sound racist to whites, yellows, reds or whatever by no means but I also think black race physically are better than other races.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I've been waiting to see a Liverpool-esque three in midfield but Emery doesn't go for it. It would solve many of our issues and all our mids would benefit from being in a flat-ish three.

Same here, but you need proper fullbacks and where do you play Özil?

Since we've had Özil we can never play 4-3-3 everyone wants.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Guendouzi physicality is not related to his age. That is just the way he is. See other 20 year-old players like Nketiah, Nelson, Mbappe all are at his age and they are all physically mature. I do not want to sound racist to whites, yellows, reds or whatever by no means but I also think black race physically are better than other races.

Guendo is North African though . The league is going to target him this year so he needs to find solutions .

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

It is no only related to Guendouzi but that in general is my opinion. A cousin of a friend of mine who visited a country in Africa was astonished with the beauty of the race.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
It is no only related to Guendouzi but that in general is my opinion. A cousin of a friend of mine who visited a country in Africa was astonished with the beauty of the race.

Strange deviation. Really strange tangent to go off on.

Guendouzi will always have a wirey frame. This doesn't need to be a problem - it hasn't done Busquets any harm. He just needs to learn when to release the ball as he doesn't have the strength to hold players off.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I agree.

It can’t happen until he sacrifices playing with a number 10
He doesn't even use the number 10 position properly though. I know it was a pre-season game filled with youths, but the way John-Jules never dropped deep to collect the ball off Guendouzi/Burton summed up Emery's style. Not varied/brave enough in our build-up.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I saw something about Cazorla so I blacked out for a while

Cesc was several steps above Santi, you are just infected by the santi-stalgia, it is frekkin viral here om A-M

No your eyes are just painted on. You seem to be the one obsessed as you couldn't event interpret the point I was making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom