• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's play Aubamawang

I don't see what is so great about him. Everytime I've seen him, he's been worse at giving the ball away in dangerous positions than Xhaka. He may feel confident with the ball, but I've yet to see anything about him that makes him a can't lose talent. And when you add his temperament into the mix, he just leaves you with more questions than answers.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Artera starting to realise our midfield options are going to be worst than last season so is offering an olive branch to douzi.

Dire times.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He's only 21 and despite being very rough around the edges I see some serious talent. If he can build on that by knuckling down and sorting out his attitude and be coached correctly then honestly I think he can be a top class player. Glad he's being given at least one more season. If he's still a problem player/doesn't kick on then I don't think any of us can defend him anymore.

That Tottenham match where he willed our comback to 2-2 was special. I thought he would kick on.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That Tottenham match where he willed our comback to 2-2 was special. I thought he would kick on.
He has technical ability and the dominant personality to be able to use it effectively (i.e. progressing play, dictating tempo of game), but he has poor timing and awareness IMO and it leads to a much more chaotic presence rather than a controlling one. Takes too long on the ball a lot, something I've really grown to dislike. Combine that with his lack of agility and raw speed, and you've got a player with big potential but exploitable flaws if the kinks in his game aren't ironed out.

Even the game you mentioned - he came to the fore after the game lost control. Same thing happened in the 3-2 win vs Villa when we came back from losing. He dominated that 2nd half but by that point the game had descended into a madness, enabling him to thrive.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope we find a solution and sell him quick he still have value of 20m at least despite his bad attitude

Aevi

Hale End FC
Our inability to rid ourselves of him this summer may be seen as a slight on us by some; maybe if we hadn't shunned him so firmly we would have had more luck.

That being said, this should be quite a lesson for Guendouzi as well. We put him up for sale and noone wanted him. That's gotta sting, hope that goes some way to humbling him.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Love the thread title.
Who’s was it?

Quietly delighted no one wants to take a chance on him. Think he’ll become an excellent player, hopefully he’ll have taken note of his bad behaviour and will be looking to prove himself. Far more talent than Willock who Id much sooner be rid of.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Our inability to rid ourselves of him this summer may be seen as a slight on us by some; maybe if we hadn't shunned him so firmly we would have had more luck.

That being said, this should be quite a lesson for Guendouzi as well. We put him up for sale and noone wanted him. That's gotta sting, hope that goes some way to humbling him.
Don't think the lad has any shame in him tbf.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I actually want for this situation to improve as I think Guendouzi is a valuable asset to hold on to.

However lowkey wishing this goes down the sour route so the thread title can evolve to the more superior Timbaland classic.

Its tooOoOoO late

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
ultimately football is played between the ears. this guy was a dressing room mole for emery who was afraid that the neymar clique situation would happen again at Arsenal, and got in his chum doozi to do dressing room politics and in return played him all the time, at the expense of amn, willock, elneny, xhaka, ceballos etc.

Arteta is a blunt straight person ..and this crap wont fly anymore. Kid has some talent but rotten mentality and didnt improve one bit in 2 yrs. Its all on him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

ultimately football is played between the ears. this guy was a dressing room mole for emery who was afraid that the neymar clique situation would happen again at Arsenal, and got in his chum doozi to do dressing room politics and in return played him all the time, at the expense of amn, willock, elneny, xhaka, ceballos etc.

Arteta is a blunt straight person ..and this crap wont fly anymore. Kid has some talent but rotten mentality and didnt improve one bit in 2 yrs. Its all on him.
Is your first paragraph your opinion or?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom