• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is nothing stopping Guendouzi from coming back. I think Arteta is ready to work with him if he says sorry. Guendouzi just (a) isn't good enough (b) and just appears to be a character that holds grudges. He will say he is sorry but will show soon enough he wasn't sorry.

Hopefully we can get 5-10 M for him in the summer!

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Get rid. Hassle outweighs the positives. Haven't we all had enough of sagas? At least Özil at one point had the talent to be worth talking about.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's very simple. Just abide by the rules that everyone, including the captain, have to abide by. Then mend your fences by apologising to whatever transgressions there have been......unless....the manager have already decided that he does not trust you anymore.

We do not know what it is.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’ll be sold off. Like a bunch of other young players.

Captaining the most powerful nation in football though, youth or senior. Should tell you something.

Guendo, Saliba, Martinelli, AMN etc all cast aside.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
He’ll be sold off. Like a bunch of other young players.

Captaining the most powerful nation in football though, youth or senior. Should tell you something.

Guendo, Saliba, Martinelli, AMN etc all cast aside.
Except Saliba, Marti will be starters for arsenal in the future.

Guendo and AMN aren't good enough.

Simple.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
First off, I want to be on the pitch. I am lucky to have the qualities that allow me to play in all three positions (6, 8 or 10). I have a big range of play, very good technical quality, passing. I am lucky. It all depends on the system, the philosophy of the coach, with who you play in midfield. Versatility is very important.”

Your head plays a big part in being responsible for your career. As a midfielder, I need to think: where to place the ball? Who to put in the best position? If you don’t take the information in, and, so, you do not think before, opponents are going to come towards you and recover the ball. If you press without thinking, you are going to run around like an idiot. You are going to exhaust yourself. Your head is paramount for a career at the highest level.”

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Professional interview, a good sign. This past period and loan should help him mature.

Hope he comes back and makes a fresh start. Up until the fallout he was doing really well for a young guy in a shaky environment.

There is a good player in there and we should reap the rewards, either on the pitch or the transfer market.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
"I am lucky to have the qualities that allow me to play in all three positions (6, 8 or 10)"

Big Keir Starmer energy here

That (Especially that he thinks of himself as a 10 as well, which sorry he isn't) makes me wonder if this is him or his ego talking.

That said, maybe I'm not giving him a fair shake here. What he says isn't technically wrong after all. Would just love if he talked about positional awareness as well which is still his biggest fault. Still skeptical, but at best he comes back fully matured and buys in or at worst the interview helps us sell him.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Finished 8 with him. 10 at best without.
Makes me think some thoughts, but i shall quietly hold my piece

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Liked this fella on the pitch, seems a massive pr1ck. My guess is he will end up doing the rounds at 10 clubs like Anelka.

Agree...

Anelka...PSG, Arsenal, Madrid, Chelsea.

Guendo...Arsenal, Berlin, Nimes, Luton.

...this is how I see the peak of their careers differing sightly though.

Wounded Healer

for me he is nothing like saliba in his position. 110% passion but not good enough. would do nice in midtable. oops... we are midtable...

anyways saliba is a power house in his position and guendo is ok'ish to replace elneny so whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom