• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why are people talking about him having a terrible attitude when there is nothing to suggest that to be the case? Sure they read an article somewhere about a past coach's opinion on him but that doesn't make the content true nor does it reflect his current mind state.

People really should refrain from participating in useless gossip.
Its not rumors that 3 clubs he been at either manager or teammate complained about his professionalism we maybe not seeing that on pitch but in training or team meeting.

Kav

Established Member
It doesn’t mean he has an attitude issue. I don’t see how others making comments about him equates to an attitude issue. Too many red herring and generalizations going on in discussing players who are not a part of the first team. None of us have any concrete information about his attitude so we really ought not to be talking as if any of us know about it.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Why are people talking about him having a terrible attitude when there is nothing to suggest that to be the case? Sure they read an article somewhere about a past coach's opinion on him but that doesn't make the content true nor does it reflect his current mind state.

People really should refrain from participating in useless gossip.

Nothing save the fact that he was out of favor and not getting starts in a club fighting relegation?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Nothing save the fact that he was out of favor and not getting starts in a club fighting relegation?
Agree 100%. At least Willock and AMN are playing in their relegation teams... PS. not being sarcastic here. If you cannot go to Hertha and nail down a spot why should you be considered a huge talent?

Kav

Established Member

Different coaches have different plans and needs at various times of the season.
By your logic Martinelli and Pepe must be having attitude problems because they aren’t starting. See how absurd that sounds.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Agree 100%. At least Willock and AMN are playing in their relegation teams... PS. not being sarcastic here. If you cannot go to Hertha and nail down a spot why should you be considered a huge talent?
To be fair he's started 15 of the 20 league games he's been available. Played all 90 of their 3-0 win over Leverkusen at the weekend. I've no idea how he's looked for them though as I haven't watched any games.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

To be fair he's started 15 of the 20 league games he's been available. Played all 90 of their 3-0 win over Leverkusen at the weekend. I've no idea how he's looked for them though as I haven't watched any games.
It’s not like I am studying Hertha games either to be fair. Hope he is doing fine and improves as a player and matures as a person.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Total contrast on the reports out of Berlin a month ago. Supposedly played well today in the Derby to get them back into the game by winning a penalty.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don’t think he’s got any chance while Arteta is here, no matter how well he does. Will be one of the first out in the summer unless he refuses to move.
Yeah he'll be gone, a shame.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t think he’s got any chance while Arteta is here, no matter how well he does. Will be one of the first out in the summer unless he refuses to move.

I do wonder though if Xhaka is leaving and we don’t re-sign Ceballos who else can we turn to?

I think Joe’s on an 18 month loan to Newcastle and they’re probably staying up now. Torreira seems done with European football.

Of actual players on our books who can play centre mid that would leave Partey, Guendo, AMN and Elneny.

Of those I reckon AMN would actually have interested clubs so maybe he’d be sold in the summer. Guendo could still have a role to play here.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I do wonder though if Xhaka is leaving and we don’t re-sign Ceballos who else can we turn to?

I think Joe’s on an 18 month loan to Newcastle and they’re probably staying up now. Torreira seems done with European football.

Of actual players on our books who can play centre mid that would leave Partey, Guendo, AMN and Elneny.

Of those I reckon AMN would actually have interested clubs so maybe he’d be sold in the summer. Guendo could still have a role to play here.

Mikel [Mod Edit: unnecessary] would give Elneny a new contract sooner than he'd have Guendouzi back in the team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Total contrast on the reports out of Berlin a month ago. Supposedly played well today in the Derby to get them back into the game by winning a penalty.
Confusing i agree thier manager said different thing few weeks back. Good to see he has good performance after poor few once before

TinFish

He comes across as a guy that has no loyalty to our club after the incidents. Can see us bending over next season for him to shaft us over and do one come expiry time.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gave Mikky the benefit of the doubt earlier in the season but revisiting this I now accept what others were saying. Terrible management. Another mark on his ledger

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Hopefully plays well enough to drive his value up a little. Torreria, Guendouzi and AMN leaving to be replaced by a genuinely top tier cm would be excellent business.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Offer him a new deal. He was my fave player here before he left. He has bags of ability but I love his character- he wouldn’t have let a 60 y/o James Milner get to the edge of a box and take free shots :lol:.

He’s the old flow mans bringing him back, like Saliba mans bringing him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom