• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Was solid and one of their better players when it was still going rather well for them at the beginning of the season, now that it's gone downhill for them and they're well and truly in a relegation battle their more "flair" players are starting to down tools and Guendouzi is one of them. He's lacking the mental stability, he still does stupid stuff and has probably been one of their most error prone players in recent weeks.

Another one like that is Matheus Cunha. Was absolutely balling when the season started, now he's ****, always lying on the floor crying. Some players just seem too unstable and arrogant to put in a shift.

Hate his guts but seeing his early Hertha displays I thought he might turn it around and it would be better to bring him back into the fold next season, but as things stand I'd definitely sell him. Doubt he's such a massive talent and obviously lacks stable mentality while being an arrogant hothead. I highly doubt Hertha are even looking to keep him on and I don't think a BL relegation level reject is a good fit at Arsenal.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Was solid and one of their better players when it was still going rather well for them at the beginning of the season, now that it's gone downhill for them and they're well and truly in a relegation battle their more "flair" players are starting to down tools and Guendouzi is one of them. He's lacking the mental stability, he still does stupid stuff and has probably been one of their most error prone players in recent weeks.

Another one like that is Matheus Cunha. Was absolutely balling when the season started, now he's ****, always lying on the floor crying. Some players just seem too unstable and arrogant to put in a shift.

Hate his guts but seeing his early Hertha displays I thought he might turn it around and it would be better to bring him back into the fold next season, but as things stand I'd definitely sell him. Doubt he's such a massive talent and obviously lacks stable mentality while being an arrogant hothead. I highly doubt Hertha are even looking to keep him on and I don't think a BL relegation level reject is a good fit at Arsenal.
To be fair, Hertha have been a mess in recent weeks. Klinsmann resigned via Facebook ffs. :lol:

samshere

Why so serieuse?

Who's going to buy him. Think we're stuck with him till his contract runs out. The best way to have got some value out of him would've been to play him sporadically and then sell him in the summer for 10-15m, but we made a mess of that.

Toby

To be fair, Hertha have been a mess in recent weeks. Klinsmann resigned via Facebook ffs. :lol:

Don't forget it all started with them firing Pal Dardai after years of solid midtable work to "take the next step" and hire a more progressive manager. Eventually they ended up with Ante Covic - another coach from their own academy after they couldn't attract anyone else. Dardai mk2 but worse.
Then came billionaire windhorst and Klinsmann, which fell apart in a matter of months due to clashing egos. They then got Alexander Nouri who's one of the worst coaches around for a couple of games which went not so good, brought in reknowned firefighter Bruno Labbadia who stabilized them, got them through last season, then splashed cash on random names last summer and built one of the most unbalanced squads I have ever seen, then fired Labbadia a couple of weeks ago cause he couldn't make that weird team work, then re-hired Pal Dardai.

Two seasons since then and they're back to fighting relegation with Pal Dardai at the helm after massive delusions of grandeur, 4 other managers, catastrophic transfers and millions spent. Joke club and a good example of money won't help if you don't know what you're doing and think you're something you're not.

Toby

Who's going to buy him. Think we're stuck with him till his contract runs out. The best way to have got some value out of him would've been to play him sporadically and then sell him in the summer for 10-15m, but we made a mess of that.

Maybe some midtable club in France will come in. After all massive flops like Renato Sanches also got signed by someone out there.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I doubt there is a future for him here but at least his own opinion of himself will have been adjusted after his spell at Hertha. He probably believed he would get a move to a bigger club and at least that he would go there and be a big player and a leader for them. Hopefully he`ll now realise that while he certainly has talent he has a long way to go before he`s a top class midfielder.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Looks like his true colours have shown again, I was starting to hope he rejoins us and then I start hearing about this. Arteta was probably right on this one, I'll judge him on his handling of Saliba though. If he tried to sell him or loan him again I'll be ****ing pissed.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Don't forget it all started with them firing Pal Dardai after years of solid midtable work to "take the next step" and hire a more progressive manager. Eventually they ended up with Ante Covic - another coach from their own academy after they couldn't attract anyone else. Dardai mk2 but worse.
Then came billionaire windhorst and Klinsmann, which fell apart in a matter of months due to clashing egos. They then got Alexander Nouri who's one of the worst coaches around for a couple of games which went not so good, brought in reknowned firefighter Bruno Labbadia who stabilized them, got them through last season, then splashed cash on random names last summer and built one of the most unbalanced squads I have ever seen, then fired Labbadia a couple of weeks ago cause he couldn't make that weird team work, then re-hired Pal Dardai.

Two seasons since then and they're back to fighting relegation with Pal Dardai at the helm after massive delusions of grandeur, 4 other managers, catastrophic transfers and millions spent. Joke club and a good example of money won't help if you don't know what you're doing and think you're something you're not.
I read this in the Ray Liotta’s Goodfellas narrator voice and it was powerful!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is not good news. Seem he back to his old self after promising first 6 months at Hertha

Malky

Established Member
Genuinely wanted the kid to turn things around, thought that was going to happen with how he started life in Germany and he could perhaps build some bridges with Arteta.

Unfortunately it's his awful attitude, and inflated ego, that's his downfall again. Really disapointing from him, he needs to grow up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There alot of players had big talent but attitude destroyed thier careers easy example is Balotelli Mourinho Mancini tried very hard but no use Guendouzi still very young he need cut that out.

GunnerShy

Plenty in here trying to use the management of Guendouzi as a stick to beat Arteta with. Geez.. we've missed him haven't we. He's really kicked on at Hertha too. Average player with a sub average attitude.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yeah I’m jumping off the Guendo bandwagon as well now.

Team Mikel here.

His Arsenal career may be dead, but the sauce isn't :(

5-matteo-guendouzi-interview-issue-12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom