• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah that's back to back coaches now. I was rooting for Guendouzi as I don't think the club handled him well, but he's starting to show himself up here.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yeah that's back to back coaches now. I was rooting for Guendouzi as I don't think the club handled him well, but he's starting to show himself up here.
Starting? Been pretty clear he’s an immature tosser for a while now. Only reason people were pretending otherwise is so they could criticise Mikel’s management.

Disappointed as I rate him as a player; he’s clearly got huge potential. Was hoping he’d mature this year and come back ready to realise it. Doesn’t look like that’s going to happen.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is in line with what previous managers have said. There are no surprises. It is a pity, but his attitude is a problem. It could well wreck his career.

scytheavatar

Established Member

Real question: how should the club have handled Guendouzi? Cause he was 4th choice last season in our worst midfield ever and would have been 5th choice had he stayed here rather than go out on loan.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Definitely a red flag, means **** all anyway as he'll be sold this summer.

Im worried he won’t be now.

If things really are as bad as I’ve read around Europe financially reckon then it could be another loan then pre-contract signing.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Im worried he won’t be now.

If things really are as bad as I’ve read around Europe financially reckon then it could be another loan then pre-contract signing.
The thought of that raises my blood pressure. I think Edu & Arteta know that Torreira & Guendouzi are their outlets to raising some cash for signings so I think they'll get it done. Won't get what we should for both though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I wouldn't mind if he was some sort of flawed genius, but he's literally only had one good game for us. :lol:

Iceman10

Established Member
Real question: how should the club have handled Guendouzi? Cause he was 4th choice last season in our worst midfield ever and would have been 5th choice had he stayed here rather than go out on loan.

Offer him up for sale before devaluing him so much with public comments. Could always be under cover of raising funds for target buys. Anyway, I don’t necessarily put him as behind Elneny and Ceballos on technical grounds. I don’t think he can play DM, but he could always play CM where Xhaka covers DM. There is a challenge with his mentality, but that’s a problem for a manager to handle or to ensure a quick sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom