• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Hmm don't we have an option though? Meaning that clubs negotiating with us know that it's 2 years left on his deal in reality.

But I suppose the hammer blow is that everyone knows we don't want him and he won't ever play for paella boy again so it's really the buyer that is holding the cards.

I remember at one point last summer I was thinking minimum £30m and that probably would've been a common view held by fans.

Reality is though all things considered I'd probably take £15m and run with that cos we're not gonna get more sadly.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If we had managed player contracts a lot better and had the same quality of people like some other big clubs have for transfer matters, we'd probably have a 500m warchest this season.

It's just a never ending nightmare.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

People keep telling he has 1 year left, but can anyone confirm the rumours of 1 year extension option?

I always wondered why would Arsenal give so short contract.

carlito'sway

Established Member
One year left on his contract, and compare with Xhaka who has two years left. 15m Euros is about right, but we should be smart with a decent sell on clause.

We will not get 15M for Guendouzi. We will be lucky if we receive 10M. He also does not want to entertain any other option so there is not much leverage for Arsenal.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Sometimes you need players with a bad attitude in the squad, most footballers have that arrogant side to them...but Guendo's ability v arrogance is too imbalanced, imo.

He just isn't a good enough player for me, for you to put up with those issues.
🤔

neimad

He puts on a decent shift and looked good under Emery. Why not play him in some cup games?

Well because he's been labelled a trouble maker and Michel runs a tight ship. I'd be shocked if we even saw him training with the first team again.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Well because he's been labelled a trouble maker and Michel runs a tight ship. I'd be shocked if we even saw him training with the first team again.
My feelings about Tets are well known. I won’t rehash here. I still think it was bloody stupid to leak to the press that he’s “a troublemaker”. Not exactly the best way to keep the value of a prized asset.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
What is actually going on. Everytime it seems he's set to leave it isn't done. Are Marsielle agreeing a figure we say OK. Then they come in 1m less. Then we have to say OK. Then they do the same thing? If they want him it's not hard to agree a price.

MikeVinna

Established Member
What is actually going on. Everytime it seems he's set to leave it isn't done. Are Marsielle agreeing a figure we say OK. Then they come in 1m less. Then we have to say OK. Then they do the same thing? If they want him it's not hard to agree a price.

Could be Doozy’s demands. He clearly thinks very highly of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom