• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

senna

I also think the reason we're not getting huge offers for Douzi is that other than heart he doesn't seem to have any standout technical attributes.

He's well ahead of the curve in terms of minutes and experience for a player his age so I always respected his potential but I also couldn't see what about him would eventually make him a world beater. Maybe that's what these top clubs are thinking as well?

Watch his assist against Sp**s for Auba earlier this year, very high technical standard to get that pass right from that angle fo delivery not many players can do that.

IMO he only lacks another yard of pace & the right attitude to be world class. The club know how good he can be which is why they have not booted him out like they have with other ill discipline in the past like Jay Bothroyd or even AMN who had to apologise. Unfortunately Douzi seems to stubborn so he'll be on his way out.

£40m is the bare minimum, you put all the add ons & sell on clauses on top of that as well. Bellingham just went for £25m from the championship. I trust Raul, unlike the old regime he knows how to get fees e.g. Iwobi, Bielik etc

Ashybashy86

Exactly. Real and Barca don’t have money to be spending on Guendouzi. The Italian teams aren’t going to pay big money for him either. The only team that would have the funds to buy him would be PSG and I doubt they buy back someone who left their academy. He’ll be swapped or sold for a lot less than people are expecting.
Yacine Adli and Adil Aouchiche couldn't get a look in, so I don't see why PSG would want to spend money on Guendouzi.

Then again, I just don't like the kid.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Even I wouldn't be able to find positives in a deal for Stones other than Arteta has worked with him before.

Another CB who is majorly error prone.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Are they reliable because they delete all of their incorrect takes making it seem like they are accurate?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It said James Ducker from the Telegraph was reporting that the club will attempt to swap Guendouzi for John Stones

That's a no from me Clive.

I don't like getting Stones in for the off chance Everton will sign him from us for 40m in a years time.

Reactions: A_G

I wonder if we would be signing John Stones at the right time though? At the age of 26, you expect him to be entering his prime years and having the experience to cut out his mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom