• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don't think he will have the highs of Anelka though, guarantee he won't be a starter in 2 Double winning teams.
Yeah not saying he’ll be as good as Anelka but he’ll have a similar career in terms of bouncing from club to club.

Probably end up at Lorient again in his late twenties.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For some reason I haven’t given up on Guen, just yet. Still feel he can get his act together...just needs to grow up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope we find someone quick and buy him or we'll stuck and will be able only send him on loan.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ironic that Yacine Adli is there - the player we would have originally ended up with if he had signed originally.

Lad’s scored a couple of bangers this year. Scored two absolute worldies vs Amiens I think.

Yeah found them.

Last edited:

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Always thought he had an awkward, dainty way of running/playing about him. Has his moments I guess but definitely not someone I’d even bat an eye at if we lost him tomorrow.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
To think people were deluding themselves into thinking we should reject any bids under 40mil for a guy who barely has a first touch. At the rate it's going it wouldn't surprise me if we end up being lucky to just make our money back off this guy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
giphy.gif

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They’ll try and swap some of their bums like Bernardeschi, Matuidi, Rugani and Piguain.

In before the Italian media talk about us offering Guendouzi and Lacazette for Rugani and the pig.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They’ll try and swap some of their bums like Bernardeschi, Matuidi, Rugani and Piguain.

In before the Italian media talk about us offering Guendouzi and Lacazette for Rugani and the pig.
Yes all are not good. Juve are rich but they have many midfielders they'll need to get rid of some first. i would gladly take Bentancur but that depend on Partey deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom