• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burt Gold

I like Rabiot, but with Xhaka and Ceballos here, he's not what's needed.
I think he'd be 1st choice. We know Xhaka has serious limitations. I also can see Torreira being sold this summer so we do need midfielders.

He's a like for like swap with Guendouzi in terms of position.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I think he'd be 1st choice. We know Xhaka has serious limitations. I also can see Torreira being sold this summer so we do need midfielders.

He's a like for like swap with Guendouzi in terms of position.

We need a player with mobility, press resistant and can press. Rabiot is only 1 of these.

Rabiot, Partey and Ceballos would be quality though.

Burt Gold

We need a player with mobility, press resistant and can press. Rabiot is only 1 of these.

Rabiot, Partey and Ceballos would be quality though.

Oh I fully want Partey also. Partey, Xhaka, Rabiot, Ceballos would be an pretty awesome group of midfielders. Add say a Gabriel and an attacking midfielder and we could be really competitive.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I doubt that Ramsey would be coming back, but Ramsey's best season for us was when he played alongside Arteta in midfield.

Arteta definitely knows his game really well, and how to get the best out of him.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
They’ll try and swap some of their bums like Bernardeschi, Matuidi, Rugani and Piguain.

Bernardeschi is great player! I don't really understand what you are talking about :D seriously, bum?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
GD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom