• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
So Guendouzi is being tracked by clubs which are better than arsenal, but according to the ****** on here he is either:

NoT GoOd EnOuGh FoR aRsEnAl

or

HaS nO sTaNdOuT qUaLiTiEs

Absolute state of some of the opinions on this forum. Many here happy to suck off worthless turds we’ve been linked and who they’ve never seen play aside from on YouTube, but will dismiss one of the genuine talents we have on our books.

blaze_of_glory

No i think last season Guendouzi was definitely better i don't think we should really give up on him quick attitude problems can be fixed
Yeah he could definitely still turn it around. I agree he was clearly better last year. But been pretty poor for a while .

I just wonder if Arteta isn't keen on him for whatever reason and so we're seeing what we could get if we sold.

ArsenalFever

If there was more substance to he's play, may deserve a spot in the team, but he's strength seems to be ball retention, not necessarily a bad thing but just not that productive in terms of winning a match..imo.

Although he's still young, £50+ mil could go further than if he were to stay imo, maybe even get Jovic in a deal or something.

Also, if true, he's comments to the Brighton player were unacceptable and not a great sign of attitude.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Poll up btw just to see what the general feeling on him is.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What the hell are people watching. This lad is a talented footballer. He's confident, always asking for the ball, can hold the ball well, slips a player from time to time, makes some great runs and insightful forward passes.

He's also inexperienced, a bit hasty at times, puts his hands on opposition players, needs to work at tackling and gets over excited.

But he's young and needs a firm hand. With a bit more muscle and guidance, this lad could be the real deal. I'd axe half the squad before selling him ffs.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't sell for anything less than Partey's release clause, it's a worry if Arteta can't iron out an attitude problem in a kid.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So Guendouzi is being tracked by clubs which are better than arsenal, but according to the ****** on here he is either:

NoT GoOd EnOuGh FoR aRsEnAl

or

HaS nO sTaNdOuT qUaLiTiEs

Absolute state of some of the opinions on this forum. Many here happy to suck off worthless turds we’ve been linked and who they’ve never seen play aside from on YouTube, but will dismiss one of the genuine talents we have on our books.
I suspect the club need money, and he’s one of the sales.

This bad attitude thing is BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom