• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I know he’s been a bit poor recently but he has the highest ceiling out of all our midfielders. Whether you rate him or not, he’s rated highly by many top clubs and his country. Now, I’m not adversed to selling him for some quick cash right now but if he’s getting courted by the best, what does that tell you about the talent we have on our hands? Everyone’s favourite Swiss midfielder was getting linked to Union Berlin, I had to Google that to know what Union Berlin was. Apparently, there rivals to the more known Hertha Berlin and managed by Juergen Klinsmann. Torreira was getting linked to Napoli. Good but not exactly Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Obviously talented player but struggles with consistency on the pitch (I am hoping he gains that with experience)

The issue Guendouzi has is his personality seems to be issue similar to the likes Ben Arfa, Nasri, Pennant etc. When we signed Guendouzi someone posted that he caused issues off the field and it seems we are seeing it here (e.g for when Areta dropped him from the team for whatever his antics were in traning).

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm honestly down for selling him if a huge offer comes along...

Think he has a lot of talent and a bright future ahead of him as long as he put his head down and work, which seems to be a problem of late.
Given our inability to develop players as of late, this could be the height of his value here too. We gave him a platform to showcase his ability, he showed he could cope, maybe the next step lies elsewhere for him and we get to cash in for our troubles.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
His attitude seemed fine under Emery. It must be a difficult dynamic when teammates start phoning in performances & a manager you like gets sacked. Its a piss take.

They seemed pretty close.

‘We communicate a lot in training, in games on what I can bring on the pitch or in my personal life.

‘He’s someone who’s taught me a lot on and off the pitch. ‘I know he trusts me a lot because I’ve started all the games in the Premier League since the start of the season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He'll be squad option for both teams matteo will stay here for few more years

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Fed up of people here quoting outlets like Le10Sport. @field442 @yousif_arsenal sort this out ffs.

Alexis and le10sport have been spouting absolute bollocks all summer.

Can we please get some form of quality control in for rumour content.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fed up of people here quoting outlets like Le10Sport. @field442 @yousif_arsenal sort this out ffs.

Alexis and le10sport have been spouting absolute bollocks all summer.

Can we please get some form of quality control in for rumour content.
People shouldn't take these reports seriously don't worry they'll learn who reliable or not.

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The type of player a Madrid will sign for £30m and instantly loan out for a laugh.

Whilst Arsenal fans gag over little Lucas Torreira.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should've gone for Vicente when they had the chance as well.

Real Madrid tried to buy both Patrick Vieira and Sol Campbell in summer 2004, we said no...ended up with Thomas Gravesen and Jonathan "out for the season" Woodgate...we use to bully Real Madrid :drool:

Reactions: A_G

sdotzdot

Established Member
Love his attitude, there’s been ****s like this across football in its entire history. They are just usually in the right culture and the young ones get a slap on the wrist from the experienced players. Who do we have here to mould him to utilise his attitude correctly? No one.
He could be top class and at the bare minimum a great utility player, but don’t see it happening at Arsenal. He’s surrounded by a bunch of pussies who are here to collect wages.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Love his attitude, there’s been ****s like this across football in its entire history. They are just usually in the right culture and the young ones get a slap on the wrist from the experienced players. Who do we have here to mould him to utilise his attitude correctly? No one.
He could be top class and at the bare minimum a great utility player, but don’t see it happening at Arsenal. He’s surrounded by a bunch of pussies who are here to collect wages.

Agreed, bring Partey here, let him and Guen loose for a wild night on the town where he can smack some discipline in him and lets go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom