• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
I hope we force him to extend his contract for a year before loaning him to Hertha. Next year he will have only one year left from his contract and we can at most get 15-20m for him
Sure force a player to sign a contract extension after freezing him out of the team for 4 months and still plan to ship him out on loan. How do you see that going?

tcahill

Brat off the pitch or not, he's an extremely talented young player. Extremely poor man management to force him out for peanuts. PSG wanted him back for 60 million a year ago. He also puts 100% effort in every game, fights for every ball. Definitely deserves another chance after coming back from loan, he's only 21 ffs he'll mature while keeping his determination.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Brat off the pitch or not, he's an extremely talented young player. Extremely poor man management to force him out for peanuts. PSG wanted him back for 60 million a year ago. He also puts 100% effort in every game, fights for every ball. Definitely deserves another chance after coming back from loan, he's only 21 ffs he'll mature while keeping his determination.
I agree he deserves another chance if he continues to do well in Germany.

I'm not even a big fan of the guy, as I think his positional awareness is dreadful and players would glide past him, but his skillset going forward with progressive passing and dribbling is something he brings that our other midfielders lack.

Hope he finally worked a bit on the defensive and positioning side of his game at Hertha.

John oxford

he is doing very well in germany and i hope he stays there until the end of this season. may be bumarteta go since then and guendozi can come back and play undee new manager. this guy is real gem.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We've really ****ed this up. His value is nowhere near what it should be and he holds the cards. I'd be tempted to offer him a new contract as long as he comes back humble. He's currently a 50m player (potential wise) who is worth about 15m in the summer.

Such a shame as he is streets ahead of Willock.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People again believe everything they read let's see what will happen in summer i think we'll give him extension and will have another chance specially our midfield will have too much space after Ceballos going back to Madrid Elneny going to be sold and willock could go on loan.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
People again believe everything they read let's see what will happen in summer i think we'll give him extension and will have another chance specially our midfield will have too much space after Ceballos going back to Madrid Elneny going to be sold and willock could go on loan.

He has to accept an extension. Why would he currently?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

How long will be left on his deal? 2 years? Understandable we will either to try and sell or extend when he returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom