• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Maty Ryan Joins Arsenal

GunnerShy

Mat Ryan is the smart pickup for the back up spot. Runnarson was a mental hire, one game to show how terrible he was
Obviously he is not home grown. But otherwise you'd say he's the perfect back up. It makes so much sense to do it, that I expect we will sign Runnarson's cousin instead.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Mat Ryan has a number of other options I believe at smaller clubs but where he might be first choice. He is not old in keeper terms so he might not be ready for retirement as a number 2 at arsenal where he will rarely play (given no European football)

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Obviously he is not home grown. But otherwise you'd say he's the perfect back up. It makes so much sense to do it, that I expect we will sign Runnarson's cousin instead.

Yeah, know it's not a popular opinion but I wouldn't mind Raya as a HG alternative. Both are decent shot stoppers and I think adequate number 2's

Latest posts

Top Bottom