• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Maty Ryan Joins Arsenal

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I like how everyone sees Arteta as a sophisticated Pep acolyte when for a long time this guy was playing with Jagielka, Cahill, Osman and Fellaini:lol:

Yeah the Pep association was a brief time. He’s been moulded by the Moyes.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

lol so we're still doing contact led signing.

Makes sense, because Mat's stats aren't impressive to be high up on the list if they were using StatDNA.

I’m fine with him as a back up tbf.

Even if he isn’t the keeper he once was he should see the field about five times a year without being Runar levels of awful.

Just hilarious to me as you say that we’re still hammering the phone books.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
lol so we're still doing contact led signing.

Makes sense, because Mat's stats aren't impressive to be high up on the list if they were using StatDNA.
With no meltdown after his debut, it seems Cahill knows more than Cana about GK's. I wonder which one we employ?..

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yeah the Pep association was a brief time. He’s been moulded by the Moyes.

He's been moulded by the dark side

david-moyes-compared-to-emperor-palpatine-from-star-wars-in-this-post-match-interview.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nobody talking about this guy's bullet header pre-assist today, Alex Hleb of goalkeepers this lad!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He seriously had nothing to do all game. Apart from picking the ball from net and catching few long balls comfertably.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
How can you forget that header. Already shown to be far superior to Auba and Laca in the air - play him at striker if Auba and Laca are both out against Everton. Could easily become our new Giroud

Last edited:

Breezy ®

Looks like we’re looking to make the transfer permanent. Another small club mentality move. Donnarumma is available on a free and there for the taking. Meslier wouldn’t break the bank neither. Both would push Leno.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Looks like we’re looking to make the transfer permanent. Another small club mentality move. Donnarumma is available on a free and there for the taking. Meslier wouldn’t break the bank neither. Both would push Leno.

With the super league and 350 million cash injection , seeing us sign Matt Ryan as our second choice keeper while other teams will have two strong number ones. Sign of things to come I'm afraid.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom