• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Max Meyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He's still getting picked to play though to be fair.

But he hasn't been picked for nearly a month? He's not injured and he wasn't even in the squad for the last game, so you've got to assume he's been frozen out.

BBF

Schalke fans saying he was seen in Hoffenheim on Friday, and it seems more likely than PSG or Arsenal etc.

BBF

You look at this guy on highlights and he looks like a quality player in terms of technique. But I get the vibe he's in the same mould as Wilshere where he lacks significant pieces in actual games.

HBL

Established Member
0 goals and assists in 24 games is pathetic, I know it’s not his role but at a big club you really should be contributing at least a few assists every season.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Ugly. Only Schalke and Meyer will know, what happened really.

Really interesting where he will go. Not good enough for a big club, to good for midfield clubs in the Bundesliga.

Reactions: BBF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ugly. Only Schalke and Meyer will know, what happened really.

Really interesting where he will go. Not good enough for a big club, to good for midfield clubs in the Bundesliga.
I read his manager saying his attitude not good enough

Stannis

he comes across as being an abrasive character, that and I wouldnt be surprised if the club are taking out a lot of anger on him as well

Past couple of seasons they have lost Matip, Sead, Leon and Meyer all on a free, id say on the current market thats well over 100 million in transfer fees

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
It's a big public fight, there's a lot of mud throwing going around from both sides.

A lot of people blame Heidel. He seems a devious character. Also came out for no good reason after the Tuchel/Dortmund separation to have a dig at Tuchel. Don't think you can believe any side 100%.
Then there's Meyer's agency, ROGON, who don't have the best reputation at Schalke.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
You look at this guy on highlights and he looks like a quality player in terms of technique. But I get the vibe he's in the same mould as Wilshere where he lacks significant pieces in actual games.
The last thing we need in our midfield is another midget who will get outmuscled time and again.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I doubt we are getting him without cl anyways

I’d try to get golovin now, kid impressed me
I would prefer we get someone more athletic who can protect the ball, because there's always that disconnect between our centre backs and central midfielders when they're trying to pass forward.
They don't trust them while under pressure, because they'll lose the ball, which leads to our two clowns being exposed.

Stannis

I would prefer we get someone more athletic who can protect the ball, because there's always that disconnect between our centre backs and central midfielders when they're trying to pass forward.
They don't trust them while under pressure, because they'll lose the ball, which leads to our two clowns being exposed.

We need two cms in my opinion, one more in the Santi mould, one that is a ball winner

Considering budget and more Europa League, our options are limited. So my personal pics would be golovin and Sander berge. It’s nothing exiting but it could be effective and berge in particular has a lot of potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom