• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Max Meyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steps

Interesting.

Unlikely, but if true
PLVFa.jpg

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would be great if the club can get him. Unbelievably good player. Good at two-footed. Can operate with the ball in tight spaces. Seems always playing with purposes and urgency to utilise teemates' off-ball movements. He will be huge.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He's a very good player, I'm intrigued by this link. I'd assume it means another midfielder is on the way out because we already have several more attacking-minded CMs. He'll be free so it would be fantastic business, upgrading in a position while still leaving funds for other areas.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Would be great if the club can get him. Unbelievably good player. Good at two-footed. Can operate with the ball in tight spaces. Seems always playing with purposes and urgency to utilise teemates' off-ball movements. He will be huge.
We're struggling to create chances, and I think he's a good player to help with that. Very energetic and ready to make forward dribbles and passes. He's a little like Wilshere.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We're struggling to create chances, and I think he's a good player to help with that. Very energetic and ready to make forward dribbles and passes. He's a little like Wilshere.
Didnt people say the same about granit?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Could he play next to Wilshere though? Or would they need a DM behind them?

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
To be fair looking at clips of him from this season it's really not hard to see where the Santi comparisons come from.

Last edited:

Impact

Established Member
Meyer is a good player but I don't think I want more of his profile in midfield. We overstock diminutive technical playmakers. Want to see us signing a player with similar technical ability that is more athletically gifted.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Meyer is a good player but I don't think I want more of his profile in midfield. We overstock diminutive technical playmakers. Want to see us signing a player with similar technical ability that is more athletically gifted.

We all want that, but it's easier said than done. Which player combines Meyer's technique with more athleticism?

I agree that we could really use an athletically gifted and mobile CM who can cover a lot of ground, but I see the value in someone like Meyer. He basically defends by not giving the ball away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom