• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Medhi Benatia

say yes

forum master baiter
Top CB. Would be very happy if there was anything in this.

Injury situation isn’t ideal but will mean plenty of chances for Chambers / Mavro / Holding behind him.

Would be dissapointed if Mustafi / Koscielny ever play for the club again.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I would rather get a beast defender like Manolas and an upcoming top talent. These defensive deals seem typical of us and less maybe likely to push us to fourth place never mind an eventual title challenge.

Stannis

We have 3 young centre backs who have all shown promise, Benatia would compliment them and Sokratis very well. Honestly I reckon in the short term he could be as good for us as Koulibaly. People highlight his CL mistake but you can pin that on any CB.
There is no one better than Benatia that we can get imo.

In terms of young cbs De Ligt is the one I’d love, but no links and realistically he will have far better suitors

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
There is no one better than Benatia that we can get imo.
JoyousGiddyLadybird-size_restricted.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if Juve open to sell him and he is available for 18m euros then we should get him

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Would instantly solidify our defense and be a good example to our young lads of the kind of no nonsense defender that wins trophies in the PL. Sign him up.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Big lad, good defender, what's not to like? Mustafi should be upgraded upon and who knows when Kosc is back, so getting another experienc3ed body in makes sense.

Sokratis-Benatia
(Mavro)-(Chambers)
That's some good stuff imo.

Top Bottom