• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Medhi Benatia

blaze_of_glory

Yeah I'm way older than that and I've been playing football today. Age is but a number! Tbh it was 6 a side indoor and I'm shattered! :)
So tiring, but so fun. I love indoor, wish there were more opportunities to play it around here.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I've always found 5/6 a side is harder than playing an actual match, especially when you play in a sports hall that is the equivalent of a sauna.

Yeah definitely more tiring.. Smaller pitch and less players leads to more intense games. I'm usually so lazy tracking back when I'm tired lol, get away with it in an actual match, but in 5 a side it's so obvious if you are not doing your job defensively.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So tiring, but so fun. I love indoor, wish there were more opportunities to play it around here.

Yes it's much more tiring, no throw-ins or corners etc. Most of the year we play on the outdoor astroturf but since mid Dec we've moved in doors. I play most Fridays for an hour, I love it!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've always found 5/6 a side is harder than playing an actual match, especially when you play in a sports hall that is the equivalent of a sauna.

Yeah, much more tiring, we get outside if the weather is ok.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I love indoor football but I packed in a couple of years ago. I was picking up little injuries and they just don't heal as quick now I'm in my mid 40's. I'm pretty fit, I run 20km a week and I do miss hardly breaking sweat watching guys 20 years younger than me hanging out their arse.

Leeroy1979

We need to start planing for the medium-long term.
No we need to deal with the here and now then start planning for the medium to long so we can act on it in the summer. If we sort the here and now out we may get back into the cl then our medium to long outlook is a far brighter prospect. Benatia will improve our defence from now until the end of the season if we sign him

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Yeah definitely more tiring.. Smaller pitch and less players leads to more intense games. I'm usually so lazy tracking back when I'm tired lol, get away with it in an actual match, but in 5 a side it's so obvious if you are not doing your job defensively.

Tracking back what is that?

When my target game has worn me out I go in goal :p

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
10M for Ramsey plus Benatia get it done Raul. Even if Benatia is 31 but he better than all our Center backs.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom