• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Please don't call our young players rubbish. They're still learning and are entitled to have poor games. In addition, Martinelli is missing Jesus on the left side. Let's not be too quick to use these words.
Well there's a few things to consider here, first if you actually paid attention, you would realize that I'm one of Martinelli's strongest defenders and have made that point about him missing Jesus on numerous occasions. Then there's the fact that I was being tongue in cheek here in response to what Agbonlahor said. But finally and most important for you to understand is that if a player plays like rubbish, I will say they've played like rubbish because they are grown men and should be accountable for their performances and I am objective in my appraisals. If you don't like that or it offends your sensibilities in some way, we have an ignore list that you're more than welcome to use. :bye:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

lmao-laugh.gif

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
It was only a short while ago that Carragher said he would have Ødegaard as his choice for player of the season.

The Torygraph probably told Jamie to praise Rashford.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Oh and Utd played us without Partey in Aug, and then they and everyone since the WC has played us without G. Jesus.

Eat a bag of dicks, Adrian
he is a troll though, why do people still get triggered by him. He done the daily arsenal for a reason. He knows we are still questioned by biased man u media and continues to troll.

as for the other media out there
Liverpool have avoided any real sort of negative press for the season they are having. Klopp only having 1 leauge title here is a massive failure. only time he can win a cl is when playing Sp**s.

Chelsea are getting off for the owner is a stupid american angle

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
it's so funny they act like it's somehow our fault we faced all these teams without 1-2 key player.

nobody mention how we struggled last season when we had Partey and Tierney and Tomi missing for like half of season that caused us to finish 5th. injures happen to all teams guys we been without our best attacker for 3 month

Top Bottom