• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

fail-as-a-team-team-fail.gif

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This guy.. :eyess::lol:

He said it still exactly one month ago, not 2,5 months ago ffs. :clap:

"You lose two games and then all of a sudden someone else goes above you. I thought Manchester City would win the league and Manchester United would finish second two or three months ago.

"To be fair, I'm not going to change my mind on it. I still think Man City are going to win the league even though Arsenal, the closer it gets… but 14 games is still a long way to go. I still think Man United will finish second."

Man United currently find themselves in third place in the Premier League table, 11 points behind leaders Arsenal with an additional game in hand.

Reactions: A_G

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
What an utter pr*ck Neville is. Don’t say stupid **** and not expect to get called up on it.

He knew exactly what he was saying. Even though he knows that we are levels above United. So be prepared to take it if you can’t make sensible statements backed up by evidence as a pundit. No evidence this season shows that Utd are even on par with us, their GD is close to 0 for ****s sake. He may as well make Sky ‘United fans tv’ if he is not prepared to do his actual job as a pundit rather than saying stuff which is patently biased nonsense.

Imagine Merson saying something similar on Sky if our league positions were reversed. Utd fans will be screaming on twitter.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What an utter pr*ck Neville is. Don’t say stupid **** and not expect to get called up on it.

He knew exactly what he was saying. Even though he knows that we are levels above United. So be prepared to take it if you can’t make sensible statements backed up by evidence as a pundit. No evidence this season shows that Utd are even on par with us, their GD is close to 0 for ****s sake. He may as well make Sky ‘United fans tv’ if he is not prepared to do his actual job as a pundit rather than saying stuff which is patently biased nonsense.

Imagine Merson saying something similar on Sky if our league positions were reversed. Utd fans will be screaming on twitter.
Yep...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal fan's argument why their team will only get better next season: "I mean if you look at our dominating style of play, age of our squad and while not having dirty City/Newcastle money our owner has shown a willingness to invest strongly recently....all signs point towards a consistent improvement from us at least for the next few years of this team's cycle, especially if you even look at our finishing positions in the league getting better in every full season under Arteta...everything is moving upwards for The Arsenal right now!"

1682088025812.jpeg

blaze_of_glory

Ok speaking completely honestly, we might not be pushing for the title next season, could be a slight bit of a down turn, but do people actually think this team doesn't have years of being extremely good ahead of them? Like, do they take a look at the age of our players at all? Do they have brains? Are these actual human beings we're dealing with here??

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ok speaking completely honestly, we might not be pushing for the title next season, could be a slight bit of a down turn, but do people actually think this team doesn't have years of being extremely good ahead of them? Like, do they take a look at the age of our players at all? Do they have brains? Are these actual human beings we're dealing with here??
Well, they can all sod off. This club is on the up, whatever their misguided opinions and motives might be.

GDeep™

League is very weak
GNev is looking right, no? So far. He said City will go on a run when many thought they didn’t have that run in them, and he felt we would slip up in the last 10 games or so.

Only thing he got ridiculously wrong was Utd getting above us.

arsenallegends

Established Member
Rio has some senile views.
I think Gabriel's decision making has been absolutely incredible. He's dealt with the most difficult game scenarios (counter attacks) particularly the way we setup and use fullbacks. Theres bound to be a few moments where it doesn't go his way but there are many more where it's been fundamental to our success. Rio may be attempting to influence public perception, perhaps to push Martinez for TotS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom