• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

GNev is looking right, no? So far. He said City will go on a run when many thought they didn’t have that run in them, and he felt we would slip up in the last 10 games or so.

Only thing he got ridiculously wrong was Utd getting above us.
I think the view that their experience would show in the end, was a rational view. The idea that Man United would finish above us....that could have been a feasible view in August, but simply strange in February.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
GNev is looking right, no? So far. He said City will go on a run when many thought they didn’t have that run in them, and he felt we would slip up in the last 10 games or so.

Only thing he got ridiculously wrong was Utd getting above us.
Agree, it was always a plausible view that made sense, even if you didn't or still don't believe it would come true. He had been far less sensational than other pundits in saying it's not a choke if we don't win. To me the choke tag is a far more sensational take.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This will be fun. Ade hates Wenger but denies hating the club. Auba surely won't show up and Clive Allen did a tour of London clubs playing no competitive matches for us :lol:. I always felt Gallas respected us tbh despite his Chelsea connections. I assume it's because these guys can string a sentence together as I listened to Anton Ferdinand commentating and it was truly awful. I felt embarrassed for him :facepalm:

Pop Tart

Established Member
All of a sudden time wasting is a thing. Wenger was calling opposition keepers out for this years ago. But now because we did it there's articles galore. We really are gargantuan.
Nottingham forest done it to us and got full Nelsoned. Newcastle done it in the first game to us ...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
71128101-12097965-image-m-2_1684401460333.jpg

Melquiades

Probably boils down to a guy who thinks he's a PL player demanding PL wages but who is getting Championship offers at Championship wages.

Hopefully he's smart enough to just eat some humble pie and sign with Ipswich or Millwall or whatever and try to build his career back up. Worst thing he can do is sit on the sidelines not playing while he waits for a big offer that isn't going to come.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Probably boils down to a guy who thinks he's a PL player demanding PL wages but who is getting Championship offers at Championship wages.

Hopefully he's smart enough to just eat some humble pie and sign with Ipswich or Millwall or whatever and try to build his career back up. Worst thing he can do is sit on the sidelines not playing while he waits for a big offer that isn't going to come.

Yea I had a google and it looks like he was on 52k a week when he played here. He's going to have to accept that he'll earn less than that if he wants to rebuild his career. Still his contract only just ended and the window is young. There's very probably offers he's mulling over. Players also get told they're a back up option if transfer A, B and C don't materialise, so he might be holding on for one of those to come good.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom