• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I don't know why he would say this, tbh ..he's seen us win the freaking title at their ground, who would care after that happening ffs 🤣

Sp**s fans shouldn't care about our success, we have already won so much that they should be numb to it...worry about yourselves and have some respect!

That's the first tenet people abandoned when they cease to be decent humans. Becoming a Sp**s fan after that is a seamless adjustment :lol:

BIoodBrother

Neville used to defend Wenger because we were no longer a threat. The club had stagnated and he didn’t want that to change. The way Arteta has managed to turn the club around and revolutionise a sleeping giant was Neville’s worst nightmare.
I genuinely believe that Neville has a nostalgic kinda soft spot for us.
He's not lying when he says that he wants us to win the league (if United can't).
He also takes the battering with a smile and deserves some credit. He ain't salty like so many out there.
If anything, his can't believe attitude is the perfect anti-jinx

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I don't know why he would say this, tbh ..he's seen us win the freaking title at their ground, who would care after that happening ffs 🤣

Sp**s fans shouldn't care about our success, we have already won so much that they should be numb to it...worry about yourselves and have some respect!

What if it was reverse roles though. Sp**s getting 1st and Arsenal 4th or Sp**s second and Arsenal 5th?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
You were probably in the majority

Conversely though I’d probably rather finish 4th and them win than 5th and them second. But Champions League is the biggest trophy in the game. Can’t be having that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Nacho

...a rare Arsenal photo that actually matches the title!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom