• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ferdinand is nearly 50 years old ffs, why's he acting like that?

He really was the OG Jesse Lingard weren't he 😅

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Yeah the Leicester comparisons have to be one of the most braindead takes I've seen from pundits in a while.

There's almost no similarities whatsoever other than we're a bit better than people thought we'd be.

Hoool up, pundits are really comparing us to 2016 Leicester?

hysterical-laughter.gif

Everything is completely different, we've got a young team that's dominated almost every PL game (I know, it's xG, but we've out xGed almost every team we've played).

And we've made astute purchases in Ødegaard, Gabriel, Jesus, Saliba, Ramsdale (Hi Albino :bye:), Ziinchenko, couple that with our existing youngsters and I can only really see the team getting better, not petering out.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If our Twitter fanbase was smart, they would just ignore Any Gaylor like the little gimp that he is.

But we will probably rise to his nonsense and make him more famous, ****ing great :facepalm:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Hoool up, pundits are really comparing us to 2016 Leicester?

hysterical-laughter.gif

Everything is completely different, we've got a young team that's dominated almost every PL game (I know, it's xG, but we've out xGed almost every team we've played).

And we've made astute purchases in Ødegaard, Gabriel, Jesus, Saliba, Ramsdale (Hi Albino :bye:), Ziinchenko, couple that with our existing youngsters and I can only really see the team getting better, not petering out.

I'm surprised you missed them, I seem to see them everywhere :facepalm:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom