• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Members Day

silky

We and my Dad got invited and I cant wait :D :D :D

We got two emails one saying that some membership numbers were wrong and it then gave the correct membership numbers.

I am not 100% but was this scheme or fans day for only red and silver members?

Making DBs testimonial more for Gold and club level etc.

Not 100% though as I said...

silky

>YounGunner<

Established Member
FFS i never got a email i renewed my membership on May aswell.

Oh well i won tickets for Bergkamp day against West Brom guess i cant be lucky all the time.

Hope i get Bergys Testamonial.

johnk9uk

I saw this link on the arsenal.com site the other day. I can not find the page that links to it now, I did try, honest!

http://www.db10testimonial.com/

It does not do anything much right now, but might become a bit more involved as we get closer to the match? www.eazytiger.net appear to be the agency that have organized the site for DB10.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Got my invite therough gold though i'm more interested in DB's testimonial, as whilst it will be nice to see AG most of the players won't be back from WC duty, so we'll all be sat up in the gods watching Cycan failing to trap the ball.

mjp81

Jut sat down to go through some old emails, and thought i'd have a nose around my Junk Mail folder to see if anything vaguely interesting was about. Lo and behold I'd got an invite to the Member's Day!

So if you haven't got an invite but were hoping for one, have a look in your junk mail - especially if you are with BT Yahoo, it seems to be a particularly harsh mail filter. I had plenty of emails in there that weren't spam in any way, shape or form.

My email was received at 13:30 on Fri 16th June, for the record.

Tegh

Established Member
I got an invite last Saturday, booked it within seconds. I cant wait to see the stadium, really looking forward to it. I'm officially booked off work, w00t!

Anyone fancy a meet up after the event?

Tegh

Established Member
Indeed. I didn't want to mention your name though as you might scare people off. :D

Nah, should be a laugh. I don't know which pub it'd be though, I'll leave that to you! Even if people aren't going to Members Day, they could still come down for a drink or two.

Hell, we could even have a drunken kick about ourselves. Is there a decent park around for that?

Army of Me

Established Member
i hate you all.

i'm going down to london with the girlfriend in a couple of weeks so we'll have our own members day, screw you :p

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Tegh said:
Indeed. I didn't want to mention your name though as you might scare people off. :D

Hell, we could even have a drunken kick about ourselves. Is there a decent park around for that?

Cheeky f'cker, you're banned. :wink:

We could always try and get on the pitch at Highbury... :lol:

jester

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
Tegh said:

Cheeky f'cker, you're banned. :wink:

We could always try and get on the pitch at Highbury... :lol:

have you seen it? its a state. you'd think they'd higher a groundsman or something... :wink:

Top Bottom