• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Membership help...

Doctor OKO

Just quickly came into my head.
I, turning 17 will hopefully be driving by August/September and I want to be able to go to at least 2/3 home games a month, but due to the lack of help and informative writing on the Arsenal.com home page, I have no clue how this membership scheme works, how I'm supposed to get a ticket etc.
If someone, who's an already existing member, enlighten me, I'd be very happy.
Ta.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
You can only sign up as a Red member first, this is pretty much the bottom level of the membership structure. For home games, the tickets are made availible for Platinum, Gold & Silver Members (and Juniors) first hand. Any unsold seats are sold to Red members. Now, to become get from Red to Silver is nothing more then a waiting list, and is on patience.

Also some games are in a different category (Class A??) Which inc Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Sp**s & West Ham. These are more expensive & harder (as a red member) to get tickets.

Unless you are quick, 2/3 games is extremely optimistic, ive been a red member 2 years and ive not acutally ever attended a game using it (i got friends & family who are Season holders or Silver/gold and can get me tickets) If your not a member (or dont have anyone who is) then chances of getting a match ticket is hard-going-impossible as theres no general sale unless its a Carling (League) Cup match.

Tony Montana

Established Member
It's easier to get tickets at the beginning of the season for red members. Later on red members can still get tickets but it's harder and you have to apply as soon as they go on sale in the morning. And there will only be a few tickets available.

mjkgooner

Red membership should be enough to get you to all the home games in the froup stage of the champions league and certainley the qualifier mate.

James

Established Member
Apparently 1,500 tickets will now go on sale to red members per home game also. Not sure how this works.

Top Bottom