• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Membership, Tickets, Supporters Club - Queries Here

TheEconomist

Established Member
i want to buy tickets for one of the arsenal games at the emirates cup. preferably milan, but it says they arent for sale on the website? have we really sold out all of them or am i looking at the wrong place?

would really appreciate any help

graham_ka

Established Member
Does the North London Derby at home ever sell tickets to Red Member's?? I think I might be in London that week in November. Finger's crossed.

jerome2158

Established Member
I'm also hoping to see the nld. Only going to be in london for a few months, so i need to take in as much as possible. On that topic, is there any remotely easy way to see an away match? I'd love to experience that, but I assume its a bit harder than getting tickets for a home match.

xcdude24

Established Member
jerome2158 said:
I'm also hoping to see the nld. Only going to be in london for a few months, so i need to take in as much as possible. On that topic, is there any remotely easy way to see an away match? I'd love to experience that, but I assume its a bit harder than getting tickets for a home match.

As a red member, your best bet is northern sways that aren't Man united, city, or pool. Think clubs like Blackburn, Sunderland, etc.

I'm on the iphone and aboutmto head to work, but I was in your situation last year and had good success with tickets. Ill pm you with more advice later.

11vanpersie

If you figure out the system then red members can get tickets every single time.

Also, always have two browsers open if you get stuck in a queue. The system is so stupid that sometimes I can open a browser 2 or 3 minutes after the first one and the queue goes quicker in the one I opened later (which is totally unfair for people who got there earlier.)

jerome2158

Established Member
finally bought my first tickets! Really happy and it all seemed so exciting when i got my confirmation email and everything

just a quick question though, on the day of the match, do i just need to bring my card and go in?

brady-hero

hey
quick question, i'm heading to the blackpool match tomorrow, will i be allowed to bring in a backpack? how about an irish flag too??

these questions may sound stupid but you never know with terrorism restrictions etc

James

Established Member
Hah, just having a little panic about this myself. What to do with me aftershave. Be needing that for tonight to woo the ladies.

brady-hero

i think if you have a small-ish amount of it you should be grand ...

you shouldn't need aftershave james, bit of raw animal attraction always does it for me :p

qs

Established Member
Bought tickets for the WBA game there last week but the system wouldn't let me get tickets on the ground level, only the upper tier. The sections were green but it kept saying I didn't the right membership for the bottom. Have they changed the system? I get most of my tickets last year down beside the away fans. The top tier isn't nearly as good.

James

Established Member
No idea what that's about :?

I was next to the away fans on Saturday, in the East Stand. Probably my preferred block in the ground.

graham_ka

Established Member
So how would i go about getting tickets for a champions league away fixture. thinking about trying to score a ticket for the Braga away game, if it's possible.

Does anyone go to European games away regularly?

Anything helps thanks :)

The Escaped Ape

Finally managed to swing my wife round to me putting my name down on the waiting list for a season ticket. Am I right in thinking season ticket holders can sell their seats for one game? This was part of the argument I used to persuade her that it wouldn't break the bank.

Also, I'm now living overseas, so there's little chance I'm going to get to see a match live again for a while (managed 4 matches last season by renting a mate's season ticket and might be able to swing the same thing when I'm back in the UK, but chances are slim that he won't need his ticket just when I'm back). Does this reduce the likelihood I'll make progress up the waiting list? Am I looking at 8-10 years?

Latest posts

Top Bottom