• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Membership, Tickets, Supporters Club - Queries Here

asajoseph

Established Member
It took me a lot less than that, though I suspect I was bumped up the list more quickly because I was going to so many games on a regular membership by the time I was offered.

That said, as I understand it, you DON'T get money back for tickets you 'sell' on the Ticket Exchange - you get a credit against next year's season ticket instead. I've actually just posted my first ever seat to the ticket Exchange, so if anyone wants to buy a home ticket for Bolton, try block 114!!!

GaelForce22

Established Member
Has anyone been able to buy tickets for Braga today? The ticket site is only showing the West Brom game for me, I'm calling them up to try and sort it now.

GaelForce22

Established Member
Been on the phone for almost an hour now. :roll:

There's a glitch in my membership stopping me from buying tickets and no-one I've spoken to has any idea what the problem is or how to fix it.

The Escaped Ape

qs said:
More than 8-10 years I think

Cheers. Well, it's going to be a lot longer than that if I don't get my name down at some point, so nothing for it, I'd better get begun.

asajoseph said:
It took me a lot less than that, though I suspect I was bumped up the list more quickly because I was going to so many games on a regular membership by the time I was offered.

That said, as I understand it, you DON'T get money back for tickets you 'sell' on the Ticket Exchange - you get a credit against next year's season ticket instead. I've actually just posted my first ever seat to the ticket Exchange, so if anyone wants to buy a home ticket for Bolton, try block 114!!!

Maybe when I come back to the UK (I could be overseas for anywhere between 4-8 years) I can speed things up a bit by getting myself along to as many games as possible. I only managed 4 last season, but they were thanks to a mate lending me (renting me) the use of his season ticket (actually his mate's baby son's season ticket :lol: ). Next time I really need to be a red member. Maybe it'd be worth joining anyway, so I can see a game or two when I'm back in the UK on holiday? How much does red membership run to again?

Thanks for the info on the Ticket Exchange. I think I can still sell that as making it a lot more affordable, even if it's not until the following season. Given that the Emirates sells out every Premiership match, it's never going to be that hard to get the credit I guess.

graham_ka

Established Member
I am going to the north london derby! :bounce :bounce

wwoowowowow first arsenal game ever. suppper stoked. dream come true

jerome2158

Established Member
aaargh I missed it. Going to be the only home game between sept-dec 18th that I'm going to miss though, so I suppose I can't complain.

eye4goal

Established Member
I managed to get a ticket to the Everton away game on the 14th. I dont think I would be able to make it due to my work commitments. Is it possible to pass it on to a friend? I am a Red Member

James

Established Member
You mean, allow someone else to go into the ground? Of course, as long as you're not seen touting it outside, then thats fine.

eye4goal

Established Member
James said:
You mean, allow someone else to go into the ground? Of course, as long as you're not seen touting it outside, then thats fine.

So I just need to send him the ticket?. I thought you need the membership card? or a booking confirmation would be enough. Cheers

jerome2158

Established Member
regarding CL tickets, last time I bought some (for the match against shakhtar) I was mailed the ticket right away. I bought a ticket for the match against FK Partizan in december and haven't received it yet...so i'm assuming I won't receive that in the mail until the match is relatively close, right? No sense in sending out a ticket more than a month before the match.

also waiting for a pair of tickets for the england vs france game next month.

...there are going to be some happy days when going through the mail coming up.

graham_ka

Established Member
Yeah I have a similar question as Jerome. I bought an away ticket to Braga a couple weeks ago, still haven't received the ticket. Was wondering how close to the fixtures do they send out away tickets, particularly champions league? I am leaving for Europe in a lil' over a week.

jerome2158

Established Member
a backpack should fit under the seat easily. Whoever designed those seats was quite generous, you could practically fit a small suitcase underneath them. If we ever want to expand, take an inch of 1 side of each seat. Could fit thousands more in...

GaelForce22

Established Member
Has anyone managed to get Chelsea tickets this morning? I'm getting the bug where it says there aren't enough seats next to each other to get my tickets, even if I try and get one or two tickets.

Edit - All sold out now...
Stupid ****ing online box office that still doesn't work. :bash

James

Established Member
The box office will always remain a shambles. Thing is now, the players are beginning to catch them up.

jerome2158

Established Member
GaelForce22 said:
Has anyone managed to get Chelsea tickets this morning? I'm getting the bug where it says there aren't enough seats next to each other to get my tickets, even if I try and get one or two tickets.

Edit - All sold out now...
Stupid ******* online box office that still doesn't work. :bash

I had a seat, and made it all the way to the confirm purchase screen before I realized that this match takes place after I go back home to the US.

I died a little bit inside then. Must've sat there staring blankly at my computer for 10 minutes. Horribly depressing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom