• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That’s right round the corner from where I work. High Barnet/Whetstone.

Kind of surprised he hasn’t moved yet thought he would of gone back to France with family.
Nice house in a nice part of town. I doubt he'll sell up while he's still able to enjoy life. He likes London, Arsenal and he's got a lovely plot, like Özil. They wont be selling up any time soon.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

This is why Wenger was one of the greatest.
Wenger truly was exceptional. I’ve always believed that. 2004 to 2012 he spent less than Stoke and still kept us top 4.

And because of his own high standards early on in his career by 2012 there were already fans calling for his head and mocking his lack of trophy’s compared to high spending clubs. SMH.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Wenger truly was exceptional. I’ve always believed that. 2004 to 2012 he spent less than Stoke and still kept us top 4.

And because of his own high standards early on in his career by 2012 there were already fans calling for his head and mocking his lack of trophy’s compared to high spending clubs. SMH.
Who is this Wenger lad you keep speaking of?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Who is this Wenger lad you keep speaking of?
fQ1Xpzz.gif

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

Very good results and playing style up until 2012, then he trusted the British core and we started to play boring football.

Top Bottom