• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Very good results and playing style up until 2012, then he trusted the British core and we started to play boring football.
well, if u lose cesc, nasri, rvp....its not easy to rebuild. Hell we even had Song throwing a strop. I think Cesc really broke Wenger's belief and trust in his players.

scytheavatar

Established Member
City, United, Barcelona poaching our best payers and still people were mocking Wenger for not challenging for the league.

People mock Wenger not because he wasn't challenging for the league. They mock him because he wasn't challenging Sp**s who had their best players poached away too.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
City, United, Barcelona poaching our best payers and still people were mocking Wenger for not challenging for the league.
They left because they wanted more money. They wanted more money because their rightful share was lining the pockets of absolute sh1thouses that were earning a fortune while contributing nothing.

Merci Arsène.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People mock Wenger not because he wasn't challenging for the league. They mock him because he wasn't challenging Sp**s who had their best players poached away too.
He beat Sp**s for 20 years running until they found Kane and Ali who couldn’t be poached for some reason.

In fact only time he lost to Sp**s was when the sh*t storm from the fans hit Wenger and the team full force in the last two years. And the mocking started around 2011/12.

Last edited:

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
EIPR.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Time will continue to prove what a great man Arsène Wenger was for the sport as a whole.

I'll keep lamenting the fact that our club could not give him the resources to go out there and assemble a team of real quality during his final years as manager of the club.

Whether he can return as a DoF I'm not sure of, dont think Emery would be comfortable working in such conditions. Would be a dream scenario for me though.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Time will continue to prove what a great man Arsène Wenger was for the sport as a whole.

I'll keep lamenting the fact that our club could not give him the resources to go out there and assemble a team of real quality during his final years as manager of the club.

Whether he can return as a DoF I'm not sure of, dont think Emery would be comfortable working in such conditions. Would be a dream scenario for me though.
Nah, he started signing crap. He had to go. Could never be trusted with a huge budget anymore. He had his time. Good luck to him.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Nah, he started signing crap. He had to go. Could never be trusted with a huge budget anymore. He had his time. Good luck to him.
He’s gone mate. You don’t need to keep the fairy tale going anymore. It’s worked.

Can’t you just be happy with spinning the Özil’s crap narrative, that’s still running.:lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

As with everyone else, you are welcome to your opinion.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

No point having Wenger lingering around in some DoF role when the fan base were demanding a fresh approach.

Also, think he would’ve got blamed again for things out of his control. I’m glad he’s out tbh.
It would be like Ferguson at United.

They won’t progress there until he stops hanging around like the sword of Damacles over every manager.

Top Bottom