• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
What is K?

And I don't think most people at 69 struggle either. But well done to Wenger for keeping him self fit!

Special K, its a cereal!...……………………..

Actually its km as in Kilometres, I think they have the metric system in Iceland or do you measure in puffin strides:lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Runs 8-10K a day?

Geez most people at 69 struggle to run 8-10K a month. In fact most people at 69 struggle to run. Hell most people at 69 struggle!

Yeah, very impressive. Interesting that he has put his own money into the football boot chip. He was always an innovator, I guess investing is just one more way of keeping football in his life. Personally, I don't think he'll ever manage again, I thought that when he left and I think it even more now. If he can get his football fix in other ways then why manage!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah, very impressive. Interesting that he has put his own money into the football boot chip. He was always an innovator, I guess investing is just one more way of keeping football in his life. Personally, I don't think he'll ever manage again, I thought that when he left and I think it even more now. If he can get his football fix in other ways then why manage!
I would like to see him manage again, but seeing the fans raging against him like that probably put the fire out.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Beautiful. Bit ironic they got Mr DT to open it though.:lol:

Better Mr. T.

i-pity-da-fool.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He signed us all the dross!
Rosiski, Sanchez, Özil, Ramsey, Cazorla, Wilshere, Fabregas, Kos, we’re never dross.

Gazidis and his ridiculous Stat DNA pushing players like Mustafi, Gabriel, Perez etc that reputedly Wenger tried to resist, were dross.

And honestly, with the exception of Leno, . . Lichsteiner, Torreira, Sokratis, Guendouzi (yet) are not taking us up a level.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom