Merci Arsène

Discussion in 'Arsenal History' started by kraphtous, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

[​IMG]

Merci Wenger

Jury, say yes and Dj_sds - like this.
  2. berric

berric Well-Known Member

Man I was watching all those record-breaking moments in Cl and always believed it's a sign. Wenger needed just those tiny margins and it would all be different today.

GDeep™ and hydrofluoric acid like this.
  3. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Policing Emery's English Skills

Come on man he’s just farted. The British rags said anything to make Arsenal look bad. It’s been going on for years.

It’s the same with Brexit, anything to make the EU look like the USSR. But our new Prime Minister announces £9bn tax cuts for the rich and you’re lucky if it gets a mention, even though our National Debt has doubled in the nine years the ‘right’ have been in power.

Ricardinho and GoonerJeeves like this.
  4. say yes

say yes To VAR

Merci Arsène

Camron, Dj_sds - and Jury like this.
  5. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

They were laughing at a pitch invader.

6. Gunner boy dd

Gunner boy dd On Loan To Bayern, No Option To Buy

Whats the crack with you? Constantly bashing Wenger, an Arsenal legend, who’s done so much for the club, yet you’re quick to suck off Emery every 2 minutes. Bizarre.

Toby Andrl likes this.
  7. say yes

say yes To VAR

Think you must be confusing me with somebody else. Big fan of Wengz, an Arsenal legend as you say. Sad that he clung on and tarnished his legacy years after he was finished at the top level though.

Don’t suck off Emery either. He wasn’t my choice of manager at all but, now that he’s here, I’m determined to give him a fair crack of the whip.

Camron, Dj_sds -, Jury and 2 others like this.
  8. Gunner boy dd

If I got you mixed up with someone else, I apologise.

say yes likes this.
  9. Toby Andrl

Toby Andrl Part Time Stuttgart Fan Trusted

Wondering how you manage to type with his dick in your mouth and hands constantly. Actually you seem to be a classic case of ****ed your brains out. No other way to explain your fatuation with Emery.

10. say yes

say yes To VAR

Been to any more good barbecues this summer Toby?

Camron, Dj_sds - and Jury like this.
  11. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

[​IMG]

Camron, say yes and Gunner boy dd like this.
  12. Gunner boy dd

:lol: I don’t mind admitting when I’m wrong.

Jury and say yes like this.
  13. Makingtrax

Talk Sport DOCUMENTARY 31/07/2019
    Ian Wright, Arsène Wenger and Clinton Morrison explore the incredible ‘South London Talent Factory’ in new talkSPORT documentary

You say to me there are areas where people are more hungry for success than others,” the Frenchman said, “and I say yes.

“And we have exactly the same phenomenon in France.

“In Paris, 60 per cent of players come from areas where you have more immigrants than other areas, because it is a way to be successful in life.

“Sport is only based on merit; it is the only social activity where if you are good, you play. No matter where you come from, no matter the name of your father… if you are good, you play.

We have to continue to encourage that.”

Camron and Gunner boy dd like this.
  14. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Laca Respect for Alexandre

The team Fergie won his last title with were far from sh*t, no matter how good of a manager you are you can't win the league with rubbish. That Man United team had a brilliant back 5 and great attack, the midfield was suspect though.

15. Makingtrax

RVP was in peak form during that period. Almost unplayable. It’s only the usual anti Wenger blather. ‘Wenger could only get top 4 with a great team, but Fergie won the league with total sh!thouses. Wenger never had any tactics though, just told them to go out and **** about’. :lol:

Gunner boy dd likes this.
  16. Dj_sds -

Dj_sds - Well-Known Member

:rofl:

Jury likes this.
  17. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

That's a dangerous game in these parts. We're all unforgiving bastards here :lol:

18. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Honestly think this is a candidate for post of the year

Jury likes this.
  19. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

20. Fewtch

Fewtch Ozil at 10 And Emery Out

say yes and THunter like this.